Who should our next HC be?

Rhule is a very proud football coach with pride.  I don't know if MIckey is retained or if he should be.  We need to have a coach who has the whole rooms ear.  CAn't be having players turning to Mickey and going against Rhule.  I don't see it working with MIckey staying.  I don't think we need MIckey to stay either.  We need to have a clean slate going forward.  My only thing with Rhule is whether he will have the committment to stay here 4 plus years.........that seems to be his style.

If its Rhule, he should have his staff in line coming into the announcment.  I am skeptical if its Rhule, but I think we could do alot worse and maybe we could do better.  Sounds like Leipold is gettng more money and years to stay at KU..........what does this all say about the process?  I think we are being told no by some sitting coaches who don't want this job.......we can keep saying we are a Top 10 destination job, but in all reality, we are no longer.   This is why we keep hiring coaches every 5 years and not getting a name to come here. 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
15 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

Matt,  if your a message board guy, please troll us for the next few years.

If we want a HC, who most likely will be on a message board to troll his fans, we should hire Kiffin, he will troll any and everyone on any platform.

15 minutes ago, Nebhawk said:

Rhule is a very proud football coach with pride.  I don't know if MIckey is retained or if he should be.  We need to have a coach who has the whole rooms ear.  CAn't be having players turning to Mickey and going against Rhule.  I don't see it working with MIckey staying.  I don't think we need MIckey to stay either.  We need to have a clean slate going forward.  My only thing with Rhule is whether he will have the committment to stay here 4 plus years.........that seems to be his style.

If its Rhule, he should have his staff in line coming into the announcment.  I am skeptical if its Rhule, but I think we could do alot worse and maybe we could do better.  Sounds like Leipold is gettng more money and years to stay at KU..........what does this all say about the process?  I think we are being told no by some sitting coaches who don't want this job.......we can keep saying we are a Top 10 destination job, but in all reality, we are no longer.   This is why we keep hiring coaches every 5 years and not getting a name to come here. 

We got one of the top picks of the lot every time except for Riley which should of never happened.  Callahan coming off a superbowl.  Bo coming off a natty at LSU.  Scott coming off an undefeated season.  We are still going to get one of the top picks and still a top destination in money, facilities, and fan support.  If the money is there, they will come. 

• Plus1 2

Matt Rhule is again top of mind. The 47-year-old former Carolina Panthers coach, who did good things while in charge at Temple and Baylor from 2013 to 2019, remains a serious candidate. Perhaps, as turkey and stuffing are served Thursday, Rhule will be more than a candidate. Maybe he’ll be the next coach. Movement in that direction occurred Tuesday and Wednesday.

• Thanks 1