POLL: Scott Frost's remaining Time at NU

How much Time Does Frost Have Left?  

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

We've had just as many good calls go our way. Stop making excuses. We're not a threat to anyone and there's no need for anyone to be out to get us. We suck.

Like a lot of conspiracies all you have to do is follow the money. The BIG10 makes a fortune having the only blue blood in the west miss bowl games every year. I have it on good authority that Kevin Warren hacked Frost's head set during the Northwestern game and called the onside kick.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Savage Husker said:

There have been two stretches where the B1G hasn’t called a single holding against a Nebraska opponent for multiple years. 

“By definition” of targeting has failed to eject multiple opponents. 

PI against JoJo against UM.

Jurgens downfield blocking against OU, same official didn’t call same effort earlier in the game against OU. 

The Covid schedule followed by Wisconsin backing out. 

Delaney saying they didn’t want to expand and took Nebraska in. 

Moos dissenting from required unanimous voting system, followed by the university issuing unnecessary statement declaring allegiance to B1G after conference announced any team who plays outside of B1G will be kicked out. 

I mean, none of these reasons are why Nebraska sucks and Frost needs to go, but turning a blind eye to these aspects and how it affects the program is flat out ignorant. 

What is the reason why the Big would not want Nebraska to be good?

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
13 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

Like a lot of conspiracies all you have to do is follow the money. The BIG10 makes a fortune having the only blue blood in the west miss bowl games every year. I have it on good authority that Kevin Warren hacked Frost's head set during the Northwestern game and called the onside kick.

You reeled me in with the 1st sentence. 100% delivered on the rest. FANTASTIC WORK!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, UniversalMartin said:

No, I asked you for your guess. You put a flag on the hill of "The Big conference wants us to lose"...so, explain why.

Everyone knows the conference is catered to UM and OSU and anyone else that steps out of line gets put back in their place. Frost and NU challenged the status quo and made Warren and the suits look incompetent - also challenging their political beliefs. 

From the beginning, they stacked the schedule so the new kid couldn’t come in and win the conference a la PSU. 

Is the ego of this conference not well known? It’s built on pretentiousness. Reread my post for your required summary on that one. 

I believe you’re misjudging whatever weight of “the conference wants us to lose” to why we actually suck. And those are your words and assumptions. These are things that can and are mutually exclusive. 

So, why would a conference kick a member out for playing a single football game in the fall of 2020? To add: why wouldn’t they allow them to go through with replacing wisconsin? 

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, LumberJackSker said:

:laughpoundWe'd better be consulting Kevin Mitnick NOW! 

6 hours ago, LumberJackSker said:

i just dont understand how fans can think that a record of 6-6 in year five is impressive. in year 5 that would not fly with any coach not name frost.  

I just don't understand how you can quote my post, highlight a section and then try to argue against some strawman that is nothing resembling what I said.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

11 hours ago, Savage Husker said:

From the beginning, they stacked the schedule so the new kid couldn’t come in and win the conference a la PSU. 

Nebraska was roughly as successful its first three seasons in the Big 10 as it was the previous three seasons in the Big 12.  Which is to say pretty successful, but not quite up to the big dogs.

That second Big 10 season in 2012, all Nebraska had to do was defeat a 7-5 Wisconsin team they had already beaten once to go to the Rose Bowl and stake a strong Top 10 claim. We all know what happened there. 

When the Big10 concocted the Legends and Leaders divisions, everyone (including Nebraska fans) thought we'd landed in the easier division.

As we continued to play worse, Iowa, Minnesota, Northwestern, Purdue and even Illinois became threats. You could not assemble a Big 10 schedule without teams Nebraska might struggle to beat. This season might be as good as it gets. Put together an 8 game schedule of Big 12 teams and you won't be pencilling in many wins, either.

You know what actually DOES make outsiders dislike Nebraska football? Whiny fans blaming their poor performance on cherry-picked conspiracy theories. 

This team has gone out and earned its reputation. 

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
8 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Nebraska was roughly as successful its first three seasons in the Big 10 as it was the previous three seasons in the Big 12.  Which is to say pretty successful, but not quite up to the big dogs.

That second Big 10 season in 2012, all Nebraska had to do was defeat a 7-5 Wisconsin team they had already beaten once to go to the Rose Bowl and stake a strong Top 10 claim. We all know what happened there. 

When the Big10 concocted the Legends and Leaders divisions, everyone (including Nebraska fans) thought we'd landed in the easier division.

As we continued to play worse, Iowa, Minnesota, Northwestern, Purdue and even Illinois became threats. You could not assemble a Big 10 schedule without teams Nebraska might struggle to beat. This season might be as good as it gets. Put together an 8 game schedule of Big 12 teams and you won't be pencilling in many wins, either.

You know what actually DOES make outsiders dislike Nebraska football? Whiny fans blaming their poor performance on cherry-picked conspiracy theories. 

This team has gone out and earned its reputation. 

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

3 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

You know what disgusts real fans.. Posters on public boards that look for reasons to fire coaches and slander the program. As for conspiracy theories, the proof is in the pudding time and time and time again. The list continues grow with each game of "w"horrendous officiating bias. If you Mr. Chamberlin are too much of a coward to admit to it while spotting your hatred for a staff and program you dislike, so be it. Keep your eyes shut and repeat "hear no evil, see no evil, do no evil"... 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3