POLL: Scott Frost's remaining Time at NU

How much Time Does Frost Have Left?  

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, Nebhawk said:

I listed something on another thread that I think needs some more traction.  Did, in your peoples opinion, Frost hire Raiola just to get his QB nephew?  Does our O-line look any better this year than last?  My answer to those is : our line looks worse and I think it was a lazy tactic to get ONE football recruit on campus

Thoughts

It was a headscratching hire for sure.  I was told there were "people in the industry" who advised Frost to hire Raiola.   The idea being those people know better than us.  Turns out those people, whoever they are, don't know what they're talking about either.

• Plus1 2
10 hours ago, The Dude said:

It was a headscratching hire for sure.  I was told there were "people in the industry" who advised Frost to hire Raiola.   The idea being those people know better than us.  Turns out those people, whoever they are, don't know what they're talking about either.

For me, it's hard to tell whether whether Raiola is really better or worse. He's a person of character that genuinely cares about his players. He can only work with what he has. I'm reserving judgement. No matter what one thinks either way, at this juncture the offensive line play hasn't been encouraging. 

• Plus1 1

On 9/8/2022 at 8:39 PM, Savage Husker said:

There have been two stretches where the B1G hasn’t called a single holding against a Nebraska opponent for multiple years. 

“By definition” of targeting has failed to eject multiple opponents. 

PI against JoJo against UM.

Jurgens downfield blocking against OU, same official didn’t call same effort earlier in the game against OU. 

The Covid schedule followed by Wisconsin backing out. 

Delaney saying they didn’t want to expand and took Nebraska in. 

Moos dissenting from required unanimous voting system, followed by the university issuing unnecessary statement declaring allegiance to B1G after conference announced any team who plays outside of B1G will be kicked out. 

I mean, none of these reasons are why Nebraska sucks and Frost needs to go, but turning a blind eye to these aspects and how it affects the program is flat out ignorant. 

You were saying? How about the fumble tonight that went our way, and the catch at the 1 that went our way? Both of those easily could've gone the other way.

• Plus1 3
9 hours ago, M.A. said:

For me, it's hard to tell whether whether Raiola is really better or worse. He's a person of character that genuinely cares about his players. He can only work with what he has. I'm reserving judgement. No matter what one thinks either way, at this juncture the offensive line play hasn't been encouraging. 

It's a soft o-line that is dead in the water. He wasn't going to fix those guys. So many of those lineman shouldn't play anymore.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I would prefer to see Whipple become HC for the remainder of the season in hope of keeping Joseph who did a great job recruiting.  If Joseph ascends he may not want to go back to being a position coach when Nebraska does hire their next coach.

You don't worry about that, hire a new guy and let him hire assistants.

• Plus1 1