POLL: Scott Frost's remaining Time at NU

How much Time Does Frost Have Left?  

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Not sure what you’re getting at.  I believe he just coached his last game.  Officially he will be fired 10/1.

I wasn't trying to be cryptic or anything like that. I am just saying that it's beyond thinking he will be gone. He is for sure done, and that is known now. But you're probably right that it will be official on 10/1. 

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I would prefer to see Whipple become HC for the remainder of the season in hope of keeping Joseph who did a great job recruiting.  If Joseph ascends he may not want to go back to being a position coach when Nebraska does hire their next coach.

I honestly think that MJ thought he had a legit chance at being our next HC if Frost got canned, and that he used that as a recruiting tool. He very well still may think that.

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, Savage Husker said:

So your hill is when the refs get a call right? How brave of you. 

The point is that both of those calls could've gone either way. They easily could've said that there wasn't enough evidence to overturn the ruling on the field. But we lost anyway. Not because of the refs, but because we suck.

Question. That coach Frost was to not participate in consecutive practices at some point during the season in relation to the violation issue and doesn't comply prior to being dismissed, would that mean that an interim or his replacement would then be required? Perhaps he will act in accordance during weeks with open dates yet...

8 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

The point is that both of those calls could've gone either way. They easily could've said that there wasn't enough evidence to overturn the ruling on the field. But we lost anyway. Not because of the refs, but because we suck.

So that’s how the JoJo PI was against UM? That’s how the targeting was last weekend? Or against JD on PR where he got ear holed or when AM took shots to head? Or how we’ve had 1 holding call in the B1G play in 3-4 seasons? Or Castenada’s fumble…when it’s against a conference opponent? 

Listen man, I never said we’ve lost because of the refs or the refs dictate the game. However, for some reason, there’s a contingent of fans who can’t see how s#!tty the refs are and how those calls have affected games.

It’s amazing how I can sleep with a ref who is more understanding than Husker fans rooting for their own team. And she ain’t even a fan of this s#!tty program. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Savage Husker said:

So that’s how the JoJo PI was against UM? That’s how the targeting was last weekend? Or against JD on PR where he got ear holed or when AM took shots to head? Or how we’ve had 1 holding call in the B1G play in 3-4 seasons? Or Castenada’s fumble…when it’s against a conference opponent? 

Listen man, I never said we’ve lost because of the refs or the refs dictate the game. However, for some reason, there’s a contingent of fans who can’t see how s#!tty the refs are and how those calls have affected games.

It’s amazing how I can sleep with a ref who is more understanding than Husker fans rooting for their own team. And she ain’t even a fan of this s#!tty program. 

No I’m there with you. The officiating has been decidedly one-sided for some time now. The only reason these two calls were overturned was because 1) they were blatantly wrong calls, and 2) the officials remembered which stadium they parked at. 

Having said that, we should be used to that since it’s been that way for some time now (ahem, Big XII Title Game) and our teams should be coached to overcome and persevere, regardless of s****y officiating. 

• Haha 2