Divisiveness

7 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Whatever you need to sleep at night I guess. I'm done with you on this board, enjoy the rest of your time here. I won't be conversing with you again.

No worries.   You seemed to justify one sort of election denying while decrying another.   It’s funny how people can’t handle being called out on things.  As you said, whatever makes you sleep at night 

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I think both sides denying the election results should be held to the same standard.  

the left..a coupe tweets.   the right....a years long campaign of TFG, the right wing media, QANON, and millions of americans threatening civil war.   doesn't really seem all that even or needed to be held to the same f#&%ing standard.   jeebus.    

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Compare and contrast the elections, the players and the consequences. 

I'll wait. 

2016 Presidential election and 2018 GA Governor race vs the 2020 Presidential election.

The official spokesperson for the WH, Impeachment managers and Jan6 commission members, HRC vs Trump and gobs of Republicans both Senators and house 

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

2016 Presidential election and 2018 GA Governor race vs the 2020 Presidential election.

The official spokesperson for the WH, Impeachment managers and Jan6 commission members, HRC vs Trump and gobs of Republicans both Senators and house 

wait. The 2016 election was stolen?

• Plus1 3
54 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

No it wasn’t,   Neither was the 2020 election or 2018 

Well only one of those have galvanized an entire party to overthrow Democracy, violently and otherwise.

If you want to throw Jean-Pierre in prison with Donald Trump, I guess something could be arranged. It doesn't seem fair, but the doctrine of "two wrongs" is pretty airtight.

• Plus1 3

On 8/30/2022 at 5:47 PM, walksalone said:

It took a bunch of a$$h@!es flying planes into buildings (queue the tinfoil hat crowd), to get this country to come together for a few.  Is it going to take another horrible act to get people to put aside their differences and find some common ground?

You'd think a former president/current leader of one of our two main parties who stole top secret/SCI documents including docs about the nuclear readiness of foreign countries and who kept those docs at an unsecured location which has been the number one target for adversarial foreign intelligence operatives would qualify as a "horrible act". But alas we're out in the weeds arguing about what the Energy Secretary under Obama said prior to even being appointed.  

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
Just now, Scarlet said:

You'd think a former president/current leader of one of our two main parties who stole top secret/SCI documents including docs about the nuclear readiness of foreign countries and who kept those docs at an unsecured location which has been the number one target for adversarial foreign intelligence operatives would qualify as a "horrible act". But alas we're out in the weeds arguing about what the Energy Secretary under Obama said prior to even being appointed.  

JAMES LAMMENDOLA Obituary (2019) - Philadelphia, PA - The Philadelphia  Inquirer

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1