Divisiveness

22 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I wonder why he has the current Press Secretary then:dunno

Did you watch Biden's statement?

The one you just posted for some reason? 

Did you disagree with anything in it?

Cause it almost sounds like the stuff you say to distance rank & file Republicans from the crazies. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, Guy Chamberlin said:

Did you watch Biden's statement?

The one you just posted for some reason? 

Did you disagree with anything in it?

Cause it almost sounds like the stuff you say to distance rank & file Republicans from the crazies. 

Are we glossing over why Jean-Pierre is press Secretary again?  She really shouldn’t be based on Biden’s own words.  

• Plus1 1
Just now, Archy1221 said:

There is more than one and Stacey Abrams lost in 2018 I believe.   

Regardless, why would it matter?  

Little different than some one who would continue to make that claim (although I think it may have been hyperbole) 4 years later, no?

5 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Anything except the actual topic of discussion, huh? Whatever angle lets you piss and moan about something.

Was Biden talking about election deniers in his speech?   That topic? That angle he was pissing and moaning about?   

Anyways, should Biden be consistent on this or not?  Should he have an election denier as the voice of the WH? 

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Wasn't the tweet your referencing from 2016 or 2017?

Jean-Pierre made a couple tweets in 2018 saying she thought Stacey Abrams had the governor's race stolen from her by Kemp. There most definitely was some old school voter suppression in the form of unprecedented voter roll trimming in Black districts by the Rebublicans in charge, along with other legal if unethical tricks guys like Archy can pretend aren't racial and party based. But there is no factual case for a stolen election in Georgia, which is why the liberal media didn't report it as such. Turns out the attempt at voter suppression actually spurred more activism, which got more people to vote in Georgia. That's actually irony, not hypocrisy. Good chance it's what helped Georgia go blue in 2020. 

Jean-Pierre was wrong four years ago.

Joe Biden was right yesterday.

But yeah, let's go boots in on the press secretary, as if that excuses all election-denier behavior. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Oh gotcha.   We can deny elections as long as the denial happens prior to 2021 as she repeated the GA claim in 2020? 

Whatever you need to sleep at night I guess. I'm done with you on this board, enjoy the rest of your time here. I won't be conversing with you again.

• Oh Yeah! 1