Is Frost an honorable man?

The Whale

He might consider a resignation if he has so mismanaged things to the point he lose to either of the next two or gets blown out by 3-4 scores to OU.  His job hunting might go better if avoids an ugly dismissal.  Forfeiting 7.5 million beyond the $18 to $20 million his already got might be cheap if it helps him find a job someday somewhere else.  Even as a OC, he may have to lower his sights significantly.  His resume isn’t so impressive as it once may have seemed.  

Hopefully he finds a way to enhance his work product record.  Wins wins wins.  Even close wins the next two weeks won’t add much.  He badly need NW and the next couple are KILLERS if they go wrong somehow.  It’s the nature of the profession he chose. To rise to the top, you have to be better than the average guy by a bunch.  

3 minutes ago, The Whale said:

Not yet, but I'll tell you this - whoever set the point spread for this game underestimated ND's talent and overestimated NU's ability to win what should be an easy game. This one will be decided in the fourth quarter.

Per the rules of The Battle for NU, we must be referred to as "NEB" or "NE" or "UNL" but not "NU" until at least September 30, 2023. 

Thank you for observing our customs.

7 minutes ago, The Whale said:

Not yet, but I'll tell you this - whoever set the point spread for this game underestimated ND's talent and overestimated NU's ability to win what should be an easy game. This one will be decided in the fourth quarter.

Glad to take you money... err I mean the bet.  Few Nebraska starters will even be in the game by the 4th quarter.

• Haha 1
  • Mavric locked this topic