North Dakota - What did we learn?

admo

The 1st half was some of the worst football I've ever seen at Nebraska, which is saying something.   I seriously thought we were going to lose for a good chunk of the game.

Grant has a lot of potential.   If Frost has any say he'll get like 4 carries next week lol.

Offensive Line looks even worse.  I didn't think it was possible.   The Raiola hire continues to baffle.

Nelson is the last true Blackshirt.  Might as well retire the tradition when he's gone.  Might not be a player who is perfect all the time, but I'd take 11 guys with his demeanor and effort on defense without hesitation.

Casey Thompson has a lot of talent.   Needs to stop trying to win the game on every play and just take what's there.  I doubt he survives the season.  Chubba better get ready.

WRs are talented, but need to be more consistent. 

Bring on Head Coach Mickey Joseph.  October can't get here soon enough. 

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
14 minutes ago, admo said:

What ever happened to  "Personal Foul, Late hit, Defense, 15 yards..... The play is under review for targeting"

The hit on CT near the endzone should have been a PF call first and foremost, if you are going to throw a flag. Then check for the targeting stuff on replay.  Which it wasn't, understandable.  Still a penalty? I thought so

On record, I'm not "blame refs guy".  I thought they got the call incorrectly 

Yeah I totally agree and don't get me started on that hit on Brewington as well that was total bs. 

• Plus1 2

We cant tackle. LB’s cant scrape. #28 is a liability. He is not a FBS linebacker. Defense needs to be overhauled. Glad #42 was out. Both #42 and #28 need blackshirts taken away. #72 may be strong, but doesnt understand football. He is a mess. #99, #82 smh. Damn shame. Transfers didnt show up. Tommi Hill cant talk trash at all. He cant cover. OU will mash us. #10 is a beast. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1