Should BOTH Frost and Alberts be replaced?

The Whale

The last time Nebraska won 3 straight games ....2016.  Illinois, Indiana and Purdue.  Amidst the Mike Riley paper tiger 7-0 team that still managed to get blown out twice and lose 4 games.  So it's been 5 years since Nebraska has won more than 2 straight.  If Frost wants to stick around any further than October 1st, he's gotta decimate Georgia Southern Tech State, then play mistake free against Oklahoma and come away with a W.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3
  • Fire 2

1 hour ago, The Whale said:

Trev screwed up big-time by keeping Frost one more season, and by doing so he tethered himself to Frost - for better or worse.

They should both be replaced after this dumpster-fire of a season is over.

How about Tressel as AD and Urban as HC? I like it. I like it a lot.

Why do people keep bringing up Urban Meyer? He has more baggage than Samsonite! 
Trev will be fine. Unless things drastically change Scott will be gone by October and Mickey Joseph will likely be the HC. 
No to Meyer and Tressel. 

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Whenever the subject of Athletic Director comes up, it's fun to remember that the University of Nebraska athletic department operates 21 sports programs other than Football. 

Don’t be naive. Doesn’t matter what level- high school or college- your athletic program is judged by the success of the football team. Everyone’s in a great mood when the football team wins, period.  Maybe duke/North Caroline/ Kansas 

Volleyball/baseball/basketball is what the Cajuns call lagniappe- a little extra. 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
30 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Whenever the subject of Athletic Director comes up, it's fun to remember that the University of Nebraska athletic department operates 21 sports programs other than Football. 

And currently all of the mens programs are cellar dwellers.  This is not on Trev either, but otherwise on Moos and Eichorst.  Yes Trev has his hands full with this school.  We was left to muddle thru a mess of contracts and allegations from the start.  I think Trev is the right guy for this job.  I think Frost will get fired if he can not win 6-7 games this season.  I don't think that will come until after the season is over however.  I have to think that Trev will be testing the waters come end of October.  He will be looking for our Next HC.  He will not fire Frost mid season because that would seperate an already separated fanbase even more.  This has to be done right and with Class.  If we sh!t on one of our own by firing them midseason, who will ever want to coach here again?

• Plus1 1