Should BOTH Frost and Alberts be replaced?

The Whale

On 9/5/2022 at 12:42 PM, ladyhawke said:

Why do people keep bringing up Urban Meyer? He has more baggage than Samsonite! 
Trev will be fine. Unless things drastically change Scott will be gone by October and Mickey Joseph will likely be the HC. 
No to Meyer and Tressel. 

Dan Patrick bringing up Meyer to Nebraska possibilities last week is probably a contributing factor 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

18 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Huskers carried the Jays for a couple of sets to put on a good show.   

Jays played very good from the second half of the first set.  I don't feel like we gave them anything- they just out played us the middle part of the match.  

Entirely too many posters appear by their suggestive posts to "want" the program to fail. We're 1-1, hopefully 2-1 after Saturday. Could we be 3-1 after OU, yes but we will need the ball to bounce our way a time or two. What then, will all the negative nellie's continue to call for the Urban's and Aranda's, etc...? 

I want Frost and company to succeed. I want a staff that stays together. Athletes that celebrate 4, 5 years with the same coaches and players from start to finish.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
47 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

Entirely too many posters appear by their suggestive posts to "want" the program to fail. We're 1-1, hopefully 2-1 after Saturday. Could we be 3-1 after OU, yes but we will need the ball to bounce our way a time or two. What then, will all the negative nellie's continue to call for the Urban's and Aranda's, etc...? 

I want Frost and company to succeed. I want a staff that stays together. Athletes that celebrate 4, 5 years with the same coaches and players from start to finish.

I very much want Frost to succeed. The story line is too awesome. Past performance being indicative, Frost probably wont survive this season. And that is a shame.

• Plus1 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1

44 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

I think a good portion of the fan base wants Frost to turn it around, including myself.  However, even to the casual observer, it appears less and less likely that is going to happen.  Even if they do turn it around, it would take several years of success to bring everyone back around.  Frost has dug a really deep hole and it appears he still has the shovel in his hand.   

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

I think a good portion of the fan base wants Frost to turn it around, including myself.  However, even to the casual observer, it appears less and less likely that is going to happen.  Even if they do turn it around, it would take several years of success to bring everyone back around.  Frost has dug a really deep hole and it appears he still has the shovel in his hand.   

This encompasses my thoughts too.   I wish Frost this team in place for year 3 and not year 5. 

• Plus1 1