Transfer Portal Targets 2022

Mavric

11 hours ago, caveman99 said:

If this true, this would be huge!

Have you actually watched any of his games other than against TN or Clemson?  When he is good, he is great.  Unfortunately he is only that way about 25% of the time. Giant no thank you.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

1 hour ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

The same Trey Sanders that suffered this major injury https://www.tuscaloosanews.com/story/sports/college/football/2022/04/06/trey-sanders-injury-alabama-football-spring-practice-updates-2022/9475142002/ 

Saban had at one point discussed how he may never return to full form, which is why he lost his starting job. 

9 minutes ago, YetiJR said:

The same Trey Sanders that suffered this major injury https://www.tuscaloosanews.com/story/sports/college/football/2022/04/06/trey-sanders-injury-alabama-football-spring-practice-updates-2022/9475142002/ 

Saban had at one point discussed how he may never return to full form, which is why he lost his starting job. 

Yeah I totally understand. I think he is fine now and just looking for a better opportunity.  A power 5 program will take a chance on him. The thing at Alabama is if you take a step back for any reason you get passed up.  That's the thing with Alabama they can replace guys with no ease and guys that want to play and not sit will leave. His situation could be the same thing as TF. Where the staff says he's not fit to play but the player himself knows or feels he is. :dunno

3 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Yeah I totally understand. I think he is fine now and just looking for a better opportunity.  A power 5 program will take a chance on him. The thing at Alabama is if you take a step back for any reason you get passed up.  That's the thing with Alabama they can replace guys with no ease and guys that want to play and not sit will leave. His situation could be the same thing as TF. Where the staff says he's not fit to play but the player himself knows or feels he is. :dunno

I guess I've got a little more input, wife is a huge Alabama fan and I loved Trey. The accident he went through is major, and I'd be scared he'd never return to true form. I hope he does and can get back on track, thought he was going to be another NFL level back from Bama. 

8 minutes ago, caveman99 said:

I thought a lot of that situation was due to the past coaching staffs and their lack of recruiting his son's. Rhule and Co. could certainly try and repair that bridge if so. 

He can try. But, his older son was not recruited by one staff and Frost tried recruiting this kid and he was still too butt hurt to allow his kid to come here.  

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

He can try. But, his older son was not recruited by one staff and Frost tried recruiting this kid and he was still too butt hurt to allow his kid to come here.  

Well that and I think he didn’t like how things were being operated here 

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Decked said:

Well that and I think he didn’t like how things were being operated here 

I was just browsing the articles from when he committed to Iowa. He mentioned program stability. Even with all of our instability we didn't have a terrible s#!t a$$ offense like Ferentz family put together lol 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1