Transfer Portal Targets 2022

Mavric

4 hours ago, teachercd said:

Some of the kids that go in the portal really make you realize just how many players were looking to leave or unhappy for sooooo many years but for the most part were just flat out stuck in a relationship they wanted out of.

For every Casey thompson, Trey Palmer, etc I would say there is about 10-20 Ronald Delanceys out there. A lot of dudes getting bad advice. A lot of guys thinking they are better than they are. But also a lot of guys trying to get that NIL $$, NFL scouting, & being on a good/winning team or even moving up a level. 

• Plus1 4

3 hours ago, Decked said:

For every Casey thompson, Trey Palmer, etc I would say there is about 10-20 Ronald Delanceys out there. A lot of dudes getting bad advice. A lot of guys thinking they are better than they are. But also a lot of guys trying to get that NIL $$, NFL scouting, & being on a good/winning team or even moving up a level. 

That is interesting and you are right, I don't really look at it that way, again, not saying I am right.  I look at it more as a kid being not happy at one place instead of a kid thinking he will be "the man" at another place.  If that makes sense.