Transfer Portal Targets 2022

Mavric

2 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I really hope that we go out and try to get some of these portal kids bc I feel our recruiting is really going to take a hit with the coaches MR has hired.

Just a suggestion, If you don't want to type Rhule, and feel the urge to use initials, just type CR for Coach Rhule.  

• Plus1 1
43 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I really hope that we go out and try to get some of these portal kids bc I feel our recruiting is really going to take a hit with the coaches MR has hired.

Was our recruiting that good since we've gone 4-8, 5-7, 3-5, 3-9, and 4-8?

1 minute ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Yeah I understand no more MR. People can't get passed Mike Riley.

*past

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, GSG said:

Was our recruiting that good since we've gone 4-8, 5-7, 3-5, 3-9, and 4-8?

*past

Well I would say is the coaches were at least good recruiters. Where they came up short was developing kids and retaining kids.  It seems like CR is the other way ok at recruiting but good at developing. Now how that translates to winning here nobody knows and how long will that take? Your recruiting classes should be ranked in the 25 range not in the top 50 bc even if you develop kids into good players can they compete with the top tier heavy programs?

8 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Well I would say is the coaches were at least good recruiters. Where they came up short was developing kids and retaining kids.  It seems like CR is the other way ok at recruiting but good at developing. Now how that translates to winning here nobody knows and how long will that take? Your recruiting classes should be ranked in the 25 range not in the top 50 bc even if you develop kids into good players can they compete with the top tier heavy programs?

What?

All I'm getting is that you're worried about rankings and stars

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

We might as well shutter the program now, huh? All our players will leave and, with this staff, we don’t stand a chance in hell of recruiting or pulling from the portal. You’re on top of this.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1