Transfer Portal Targets 2022

Mavric

11 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

You all should get the Huskers app for your phone. It has the roster for every team. Learn how to help yourselves. 

For this past season, the long snapper for the punt team was Brady Weas and he was listed as a Senior on the roster. The snapper for the FG/PAT unit was Cameron Pieper and was listed as a Junior. 

Just to expound on your good info,  Cade Mueller was the starting punt snapper in 2020 and 2021.   He got hurt towards the end of 2021 and our punt snapping became a little dicey.   They brought in Weas for insurance/competition/depth/possible upgrade and Weas won the job for 2022.    I think Mueller is accurate with his snaps but may not have the fastest snap time?  Ortiz sounds like a good pickup.  Between the 2 we should be in good shape. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, GSG said:

How does the simple fact that the starter got hurt and the backup sucked = "all kinds of info"? 

Michigan St is my second team because it's my wife's team. I watch about as many MSU games as Nebraska. Maybe you should just mind your beeswax, Ramona. 

Welp, again you knew that the long snapper apparently cost MSU yardage and points.  Maybe he thought you were well tuned into special teams play more than the average person and could answer his question.   

Huskerboard does seem to be an Internet message board that the public can see and respond to so i guess I am minding the beeswax I’m allowed to mind:ahhhhhhhh 

This is quite the mundane issue for you to be triggered over, but we all have our breaking points:dunno

8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Welp, again you knew that the long snapper apparently cost MSU yardage and points.  Maybe he thought you were well tuned into special teams play more than the average person and could answer his question.   

Huskerboard does seem to be an Internet message board that the public can see and respond to so i guess I am minding the beeswax I’m allowed to mind:ahhhhhhhh 

This is quite the mundane issue for you to be triggered over, but we all have our breaking points:dunno

You're the one who interjected, so that's a you problem 

No one is triggered. Troll harder bud 

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1

https://247sports.com/Article/Transfer-portal-2023-Malik-Hornsby-quarterback-Nebraska-Missouri-Arkansas-Florida-200288761/

Apparently has a prior relationship from Matt Rhule from when he was recruiting him to Baylor and we are making a push.  Extremely fast and athletic.  It seems that some other teams may be more interested in him as a receiver but really wants to play QB.  I feel like we've got enough projects at the QB position as the room sits now and we've been down this road with Luke McCaffery so personally I don't like it on the surface.  Unless we plan on going back to running the option. 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1