Transfer Portal Targets 2022

Mavric

36 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

3 diff players - 1 new, 1 was suspended & 1 was injured. 

Will definitely be interesting to see what really happens with those three back. I do feel it would have made a pretty big difference, but what is really scary is the depth. Hopefully year two with Raiola will help and also no system. Still don't think Benhart is the answer at tackle...maybe the new S&C can get him to not be so damn stiff and get him stronger.

26 minutes ago, Touchdown Tommie said:

Will definitely be interesting to see what really happens with those three back. I do feel it would have made a pretty big difference, but what is really scary is the depth. Hopefully year two with Raiola will help and also no system. Still don't think Benhart is the answer at tackle...maybe the new S&C can get him to not be so damn stiff and get him stronger.

Still I'd like to see another tackle be added from the portal.  Injures happen. 

• TBH 1
58 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

3 diff players - 1 new, 1 was suspended & 1 was injured. 

The one injured you can't count bc he was a starter before he got hurt and if I remember correctly he wasn't doing so well while he was out there.  The other 2 fine but I really don't think our o-line is anything special until proven otherwise.  Do you really think that adding a center and a suspended guard are going to change the fortune and they are going to play better this year?  Time will tell.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

The one injured you can't count bc he was a starter before he got hurt and if I remember correctly he wasn't doing so well while he was out there.  The other 2 fine but I really don't think our o-line is anything special until proven otherwise.  Do you really think that adding a center and a suspended guard are going to change the fortune and they are going to play better this year?  Time will tell.

Is that the only change the O line is going to experience this year?