Transfer Portal Targets 2022

Mavric

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

So any good OL left in the portal?

Yeah Jacob Hood just hit the portal from Georgia yesterday.  He is 6'8 and 350 pounds and is a former 4 star offensive tackle recruit in highschool.  We need help and Raiola can't just believe we will be fine with the players he has to try and coach them up.  Im really upset about the fact that since Raiola has taken over his recruiting to trying to add guys to bring depth to the position has sucked.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Toe said:

Well, we just had Oliver Martin here when we were his third P5 stop. He was... okay.

Arik Gilbert from UGA on campus it sounds like. This would be his fourth stop. LSU, FLU, UGA, ->N 

Rhule seems to like these Georgia fellas. That’s three that have visited in the last week. 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
35 minutes ago, Decked said:

Arik Gilbert from UGA on campus it sounds like. This would be his fourth stop. LSU, FLU, UGA, ->N 

Rhule seems to like these Georgia fellas. That’s three that have visited in the last week. 

Gilbert is a first round talent if he can put it together mentally. 

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, Decked said:

All quiet from most 

Yeah I wonder why we as fans never really hear how transfer guys visit's go it's the other way when it comes to recruiting highschool guys.  All the websites are on top of it but transfers its dead quiet.  The only time you hear anything is if they do commit.  I just wonder why its so different bc if you think about it, it's the same thing pretty much bc the school and coaches are recruiting a player to play?!

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Yeah I wonder why we as fans never really hear how transfer guys visit's go it's the other way when it comes to recruiting highschool guys.  All the websites are on top of it but transfers its dead quiet.  The only time you hear anything is if they do commit.  I just wonder why its so different bc if you think about it, it's the same thing pretty much bc the school and coaches are recruiting a player to play?!

Different mindset. Transfers have already done this before. Want to just make a decision and go. First time for high school kids. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
12 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

High school kids are a lot easier to impress and love to see their name in headlines.   Transfers have expectations and play their cards differently.   

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1