*** Official Georgia Southern Game Thread ***

Mavric

4 minutes ago, lo country said:

how does that even happen. And all his BS about needing time, build the culture, get his kids....They went 3-9 last year and just kicked the sh!t out of us.  In year 1.  Cristobal 2-0 year 1.....

Just an overrated coach. Not a big enough sample size when hired. Brought all his buddies to NU. Ironic defense cost the jobs of Callahan, Riley, and Scott Frost.

7 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

Just compare the passion with which clay Helton coached his team versus Frost who acts as if his players have monkey pox and he needs to keep his distance from them. His players showed more passion than him but at the end of the day they played as smart as their head coach. You cannot teach what you don’t have. Sadly.

I saw this too. Helton looked sort of cringey but you could tell he was Into it and cared and players at this level feed off of it. Tonight Frost reminded me of how Helton looked in his final days at USC, distant with no players around, dumbfounded looks, and a resignation he was through. 

17 minutes ago, Huskers333 said:

No one wants to mention how weak the crowd was. Sitting around most of the game  clueless. With everything this game caused I was more embarrassed that our fans couldn’t get up out of their chairs on a 3rd down.

Yes, we're all disappointed that the fans lost yet another game.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Worst part of it all is that we'll likely lose Grant, Allen, and others to attrition. Their stock has risen immensely and they will receive plenty of calls from coaches of other schools telling them to transfer. 

Hire Urban Meyer or Bob Stoops and that problem is solved. Screw around and hire Lance Kansas and yes those guys are gone. This has to be a HUGE hire. No body and I mean nobody wants to hear about how new young Husker coach is doing in year 2 vs Frost. I want to be hearing how we are making a run for the West and how we drubbed Minny, Wisconsin, and Purdue. Which coach gets you that?

• Plus1 1