Frost Fired!

6 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Why the f#&% not?

He tried his absolute best. There is not another single person on the planet that cares about the football program more than he does. He simply couldn’t get the job done. It wasn’t for lack of caring or trying.

I’ll stop there cuz anything else I have to say to this asinine comment will get me banned.

Scott got paid very well for all his coachspeak.  He also got the full support and the benefit to any doubt for far longer than any coach would or has ever gotten.

Getting fired and put out of his misery was compassion ... and he gets paid even more money.  

It's not an asinine comment at all.  Scott actually won today and got rewarded.

I wish him well and he will be just fine.  His coachspeak will live on in infamy.

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
Just now, lo country said:

Giving some magical drop dead date to be fired or kept was a poor decision.  Every game Frost and Company were waiting for the shoe to drop.  Who would want to coach or play in that environment.  Talk about tension and the elephant in the room.  Maybe with the HC gone, the team and staff can get them playing better.  Be interested to watch TBH.

100% agree.  My hope is that a weight is lifted of everyone's shoulders, and with MJ breathing new life both the players and staff can play loose and free.

If I squint I can see 5 more wins - Indiana, Rutgers, Illinois, Minnesota, and Iowa.

• Plus1 3

4 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Scott got paid very well for all his coachspeak.  He also got the full support and the benefit to any doubt for far longer than any coach would or has ever gotten.

Getting fired and put out of his misery was compassion ... and he gets paid even more money.  

It's not an asinine comment at all.  Scott actually won today and got rewarded.

I wish him well and he will be just fine.  His coachspeak will live on in infamy.

Very Christian and compassionate of you to balance things out simply because of enough money being involved. You should be proud.

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Soooo many callers saying that Frost should not take his buyout.  Hahaha

People be crazy.

• Plus1 1