Frost Fired!

Sour grapes.  He didn't win, let it be.  

But perhaps I will give it a listen later on.  I mean, it's just too soon for dumping dirty bulls#!t on our head coach, that was a former player, and that many of us who liked him a lot.  It's almost as if people cannot wait to slam someone anymore these days. Because it brings attention to their "stories".  <_<

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

Anyone want to summarize? I don't have time to listen at the moment and also don't really like Severe so no real interest in adding to the clicks. He is better than Benning at least.

The gist of it is that Frost was late to practices all the time and wasn’t fully committed to what it took to win. Assistant coaches were complaining to Trev about it. (His words)

7 minutes ago, Caliborn72 said:

The gist of it is that Frost was late to practices all the time and wasn’t fully committed to what it took to win. Assistant coaches were complaining to Trev about it. (His words)

As I am listening to this, this is the first I am hearing of some of this.

Is this all known stuff that Frost wasnt committed?

Anyone hear these stories?

• Plus1 1
Just now, Minnesota_husker said:

There were rumors floating around about Frost's late-night activities and proclivities since pretty much day one, but they were just that. This is really the first that is coming out with any "concrete" details about how the program was run, and where Frost's focus may or may not have been. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, Minnesota_husker said:

For the past couple years there were rumors of the being late to practice and partying too hard at a certain Railyard bar and his country club.

I tended to not believe the partying stuff because you would think at some point it would have been captured on cell phone and become public.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Red Five said:

For the past couple years there were rumors of the being late to practice and partying too hard at a certain Railyard bar and his country club.

I tended to not believe the partying stuff because you would think at some point it would have been captured on cell phone and become public.

You would think that, but look around at the level of reverance the guy had over a lot of people despite being an absolutely terrible HC.  Being hung over and late explains just about everything we saw with this program. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2