Frost Fired!

1 hour ago, Gage County said:

Nitpicking but it wasn't a ruling, Assistant Attorney General Elizabeth O. Gau concluded the requested document could be lawfully withheld under the state’s public records statutes. USAToday is suing for disclosure of the full contract.

Is the lawsuit for the contract new? 

This would clearly blow the roof off of any concealing they are trying to do

• TBH 1

1 hour ago, Wistrom Disciple said:

You do need some kind of evidence or else it is all gossip. The substantiation is coming from who… Radio personalities who are hearing things second (or third hand)? Could be some truth to it all, I’m just skeptical it was as bad as some are leading people to believe. 

The allegations of being drunk in bars several times without anyone (ANYONE) having a picture/video runs contrary to common sense in today’s social media era. Again, I’m not saying he didn’t have faults, but suggest fans pump the brakes on adding fuel to the fire. 

Jerry Jones can confirm 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1
16 hours ago, Wistrom Disciple said:

The allegations of being drunk in bars several times without anyone (ANYONE) having a picture/video runs contrary to common sense in today’s social media era. Again, I’m not saying he didn’t have faults, but suggest fans pump the brakes on adding fuel to the fire. 

I didn't know Severe said anything about him getting drunk in bars.  Doesn't seem that weird.   People get drunk in bars all the time.  It's one of the best places for it, in my experience. 

To me it's the stuff that directly impacts the football program that's more enlightening.  It's perfectly consistent with the disorganized clusterf#&% we've seen on the field the last 4+ years.  Which is way worse than an organized clusterf#&%. 

• Fire 1
  • TBH 1

Short Side Option - My thoughts on the dismissal of Frost

But let’s go back to the comments made about “this decision was made due to events long before the Georgia Southern game.” If you read the “how did we get here section” from my links, you’ll see that I got kicked off another message board because a moderator and a handful of others didn’t like that I was pointing out things we needed to do better or that were problems with our program and/or leadership. Further, if we didn’t clean them up we were going to be in big trouble. While I didn’t think it would be THIS bad, I knew we wouldn’t get to our goal of winning the west and getting to a conference title game. You see, one of the things I don’t like about what’s going to go on the next weeks and months, is people are going to start coming out of the woodworks with things they know. I alluded to things back then that are now coming to light from other radio hosts, but never went too detailed. I was always pressed on that, and could have went further with some of the examples coming out now, but why bury a guy that was leading our current team?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
2 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Gotta admit, I've never seen the "I was only banned for speaking the truth" victim card combined with the "I really knew all this all along but didn't want to say anything" card.

That's an impressive double.

Yep that guy smells his own farts

south-park.gif

18 hours ago, Dogs In A Pile said:

Why bury a guy when he is leading our current team??? Are you really burying him if he is doing it to himself??? Thats the question you should be answering. Im not saying SF did or didn't do that to himself bc i frankly don't care he's gone and Husker fans should be grateful that he came back to at least try. I just find it so convenient after the fact he gets fired so many people heard all these things behind the scenes. I call bs. Even if he missed outing's or fan get together's that doesn't mean he was drunk. Stupid gossip!!!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mavric said:

Gotta admit, I've never seen the "I was only banned for speaking the truth" victim card combined with the "I really knew all this all along but didn't want to say anything" card.

That's an impressive double.

Disagree. He provides a ton of good insight and got kicked off for not being a sunshine pumper.  He has questioned Frost and his staff for years alluding to numerous issues along the way but nobody wanted to hear it. He spoke his opinion and in my opinion has been right about pretty much everything all the way. All while never diving into any of the off the field rumor crap, which is what he specified that he never said anything about. You’re twisting his words

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
41 minutes ago, Farms said:

Disagree. He provides a ton of good insight and got kicked off for not being a sunshine pumper.  He has questioned Frost and his staff for years alluding to numerous issues along the way but nobody wanted to hear it. He spoke his opinion and in my opinion has been right about pretty much everything all the way. All while never diving into any of the off the field rumor crap, which is what he specified that he never said anything about. You’re twisting his words

This is not at all what he did.  He says no such thing.