Interim Head Coach Mickey Joseph

Dansker

26 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Don't worry. If MJ wins the B1G--hell, if he can even get us to the B1G Title Game, he'll get the Brinks truck backed up to his house in a hurry. 

Hell, if MJ can even get us to a bowl game, that would warrant a Brinks Truck and long-term deal IMO. We know he can recruit, and he's proven he can coach at that point.

If Mickey won 8 in a row, then won the B1G, he would get hired away by another school. 

On 9/16/2022 at 6:31 PM, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

A knock on him down here in Louisiana is that he wasn't smart enough to be a head coach and couldn't handle all the problem solving and complex thought processes and little Xs and Os needed to be successful. Guess we'll see.

Not smart enough.  This coming from the state who had Coach O (I love the guy) as their head man. 

He isn't exactly the example of sounding like Einstein :D

• Plus1 2
9 minutes ago, alexhortdog95 said:

Not smart enough.  This coming from the state who had Coach O (I love the guy) as their head man. 

He isn't exactly the example of sounding like Einstein :D

It’s also coming from a state that’s one of the worst in public education and that thinks it’s still okay to lynch people of color.

I wouldn’t consider anything they suggest as noteworthy. 

• Plus1 7
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
On 9/26/2022 at 1:31 PM, VectorVictor said:

It’s also coming from a state that’s one of the worst in public education and that thinks it’s still okay to lynch people of color.

what-are-you-talking-about-michael-che.gif

:backtotopic

Head coach Mickey Joseph will do everything he and his staff can do, with all of the talented football players we have, to get us playing Big Ten football......... one game at a time.  Have some faith. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 2
  • TBH 2

On 9/26/2022 at 2:31 PM, VectorVictor said:

I’m guessing that many of Mickeys critics haven’t achieved anything close to what he accomplishes. 

• Plus1 4
  • TBH 1

What are the chances that Bill O’Brien is your next head coach at Nebraska contingent on how well things go for Mickey Joseph? And, if MJ doesn’t secure the position himself he is retained by O’Brien to be a member of his staff in the same capacity as previous…

Inquiring minds want to know your thoughts!