Interim Head Coach Mickey Joseph

Dansker

Reporters who ask these kinds of questions should be banned from the press room. They tried this on Frost a few times too, luckily, he didn't bite.

Truth is, it's up to the University as who is in the room, if the reporters put the university in the position of potential legal damages due to questions they ask, they should be reprimanded. You cannot expect a single person to be perfect everytime and not slip up, lime Mickey did. It is the reporters job to ask questions, therefore it is their job to ask questions that will not put the university at risk.

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 2

23 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Reporters who ask these kinds of questions should be banned from the press room. They tried this on Frost a few times too, luckily, he didn't bite.

Truth is, it's up to the University as who is in the room, if the reporters put the university in the position of potential legal damages due to questions they ask, they should be reprimanded. You cannot expect a single person to be perfect everytime and not slip up, lime Mickey did. It is the reporters job to ask questions, therefore it is their job to ask questions that will not put the university at risk.

Now it's the media's fault for asking.

giphy.gif

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 2

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I like Mickey's plan of going JUCO for offensive line.

Maybe I just like that Mickey has any sort of plan at all.  He certainly functions as if he's the permanent head coach.  

Although I have concerns about Mickey being successful in the long-run as the permanent head coach, I do like how he is at least making some effort to run a program with real work effort and plan.  Yes, it's a low bar to be better than the former guy, but at least Mickey isn't mailing this season in.

12 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Although I have concerns about Mickey being successful in the long-run as the permanent head coach, I do like how he is at least making some effort to run a program with real work effort and plan.  Yes, it's a low bar to be better than the former guy, but at least Mickey isn't mailing this season in.

Not only that, he's trying to set the program up for success in the future.  Targeting JUCO guys to build up the offensive line is a move for next season.

Remember that slogan people used to vomit about Scott Frost caring more than anyone blah, blah, blah...

Well, here's a guy who actually seems to care about the program.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1