Player reactions

Just now, ColoradoHusk said:

What do you even mean by "we have other work to do"?

I was trying to give off a vibe of not caring about what Lavonte did or didn't do on SNF. i don't think I am articulating it well.  I'd like to move on from the topic because I don't think it came across very well and if it is a terrible opinion, I don't want to waste any more space or comments about it in the thread.

• Plus1 1
36 minutes ago, CornymyCob said:

Speaking of Players what are the chances of players hitting the Portal to save Eligibility only three games in so not at the four game rule? 

I believe they changed the rules so that they can only enter the portal during certain windows.  So not until December, I think.

I guess they could just quit the team before they play more than four games.  But I don't think that is much of a concern.

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Smart guy.... doesn't take long

Wouldn't he have red-flagged the losing culture during the preseason?  Or it's all fake preseason (fake hype, energy, optimism) and when the losing happens, the real culture shows?

I'd like to think those around winning cultures, like Wynn, would be speaking up more given they've come from championship teams.

I was curious about this, too.

As a player you wouldn't be here if you didn't believe in Scott Frost at some level. You're not going to say anything too loaded in public, because you're still working for the guy who fired Frost and his replacement, who is also one of your coaches. We can't really trust any of their comments.

But I gotta believe Trev took the temperature of the locker room before he made the move.

If you're a Frost recruit who has been demoted under Whipple, you're gonna have some issues. But right now some of these portal guys like Casey Thompson, Anthony Grant, and Trey Palmer find themselves in an offense could make them a star and a draft pick. They're getting all the touches they want and have good reason to stay here. 

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
15 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

Wouldn't he have red-flagged the losing culture during the preseason?  Or it's all fake preseason (fake hype, energy, optimism) and when the losing happens, the real culture shows?

I'd like to think those around winning cultures, like Wynn, would be speaking up more given they've come from championship teams.

Truth is its split.  You have the guys who really want to win and then you have the guys who "want to win".