Yahoo Sports releases Top 7 candidates

Which of these seven candidates would you prefer?  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Red Silk Smoking Jacket said:

Are we sure either of those are actually true? Or is that just like, message board chatter and stuff? I remember his name being mentioned for USC about how it’s being mentioned for Nebraska now. And I don’t remember him ever being rumored for a head NFL job. Regardless, I’d hardly call either one “desperately wanting him”

https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/news/rumor-matt-campbell-turned-down-lions-offer

They offered him full control. That's pretty desperate

18 minutes ago, Red Silk Smoking Jacket said:

Ignore him. He’s claiming Campbell’s agent officially reached out to NU and told them he has no interest. Only hole in his little story is Matt Campbell doesn’t have an agent. Soooooo, yeah.

Maybe his wife officially reached out to NU for him :D

Or Harrison Beck's mom....

5 hours ago, Red Silk Smoking Jacket said:

Ignore him. He’s claiming Campbell’s agent officially reached out to NU and told them he has no interest. Only hole in his little story is Matt Campbell doesn’t have an agent. Soooooo, yeah.

Maybe his wife officially reached out to NU for him :D

You will be another one b!^@hing because the media never tells you the full story. Well this is the story. He has been ruled out at Nebraska by Matt’s choice. But heck …..wait for the official announcement if you want. Just giving you heads up so you can stop speculating on him but heck do it if you want. 

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Cigarman said:

You will be another one b!^@hing because the media never tells you the full story. Well this is the story. He has been ruled out at Nebraska by Matt’s choice. But heck …..wait for the official announcement if you want. Just giving you heads up so you can stop speculating on him but heck do it if you want. 

Heck, I mean…he just lost to Kansas. So, heck…Iowa St can keep him.

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, Cigarman said:

Good thing he ruled himself out.  Now we don’t have to worry about losing to Kansas. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Similar to what was presented with “Tiers” in another thread.

I really like Jeff Grimes despite his lacking HC experience. Solid guy. 

A) M. Stoops, L. Kiffin, K. Whittingham, C. Petersen 

B) D. Aranda, M. Rhule, L. Leipold, D. Clawson, K. DeBoer 

C) M. Campbell, B. O’Brien, B. Bielma,  D. Doeren

D) S. Clark, M. Joseph, *J. Grimes 

• Plus1 1