Mike'l Severe rant on Scott Frost

308_Husker

8 minutes ago, teachercd said:

It really is amazing how 2 out of last 3 coaches at NU did all these horrible public things...but yet...not one picture.

Bigfoot should think about coaching at NU...no one would ever report seeing him again.

I mean, even players have been publicly accused and acquitted of more than Frost in less time at the school. I'm sure there's some truth to things, but like a game of telephone things have been distorted pretty bad.

• Plus1 1

Hell, just looking at the product on the field, the sloppiness, terrible management, in game decisions, to me, it’s pretty obvious Frost didn’t put in the time necessary to win. It looked like John Blake’s Sooners out there. I’ve heard the rumors of private planes with Scott Strasburger, Matt Davison, and a few other friends. Heavy partying, Las Vegas, alcohol and cocaine. How much is true? Who knows, but something was awry, and it’s quite easy to see, the focus, concentration, and commitment just weren’t there. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
31 minutes ago, teachercd said:

It really is amazing how 2 out of last 3 coaches at NU did all these horrible public things...but yet...not one picture.

Bigfoot should think about coaching at NU...no one would ever report seeing him again.

This was grand.  

Having gone through a divorce, it's amazing what "stuff" gets spewed.  I've got all the anniversary cards and Facebook posts saved of what a great Husband and Dad I was.  

5 years later I'm a narcissist and my sons express it was a living hell to live under me and still don't talk to me.

It's fascinating to see how and what others see/remember.

Good luck to Scott. Enjoy your life.

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

1 hour ago, Has Been said:

Hell, just looking at the product on the field, the sloppiness, terrible management, in game decisions, to me, it’s pretty obvious Frost didn’t put in the time necessary to win. It looked like John Blake’s Sooners out there. I’ve heard the rumors of private planes with Scott Strasburger, Matt Davison, and a few other friends. Heavy partying, Las Vegas, alcohol and cocaine. How much is true? Who knows, but something was awry, and it’s quite easy to see, the focus, concentration, and commitment just weren’t there. 

Never understood the Matt Davison hire. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, TiredHuskerFanMWI said:

I just heard the Raiola recruiting disaster story for the first time tonight...oof...if true, man Scott has some issues I hope he irons out. 

Same here.  Everything I am seeing online seems to suggest it is true.  I am sure we will learn more in the coming weeks and months.  Even if this is not true, Frost's leadership was a cancer in this program and we now have removed that element from the program.  I am looking forward to seeing what Joseph can do the rest of the season. I am especially happy for the players to have new leadership that will hopefully put them in the best position to win games.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, Ulty said:

Well so far, your observation is the only firsthand account to substantiate any of the rumored improprieties (other than Frost showing up to a meeting with a sleeveless shirt). Now we’re getting somewhere!

Supposedly the chaw was to cover up the smell of alcohol. 

• Haha 1