Mike'l Severe rant on Scott Frost

308_Husker

42 minutes ago, lo country said:

Can you post or message?

I don't have a problem posting the general story.  

An in house visit was arranged in Arizona to seal the deal with Dylan and this was a big event to the Raiola clan.  Dylan was very into Nebraska. Several Raiola family members arranged to be there.  Frost phoned Dominic morning of and said he couldn't make it.  Dominic apparently pleaded with Frost to re-consider, and Frost re-iterated he could not be there.  Frost eventually suggested a zoom meeting  Dylan lost faith in the process, Ryan Day caught wind, and OSU full court pressed.

I left out the reasons I've come across as to why Frost didn't want to show up, mainly because the general story is true but I suspect people are having fun coming up with Frost's reason to back out.  I personally suspect it's just another example of Frost having some type of personality disorder (another example being how he stood at the media day podium speechless staring past everyone until a BIG rep bailed him)...people with personality disorders make plans and back out last minute all the time...but i guess bad habits can't be ruled out.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, TiredHuskerFanMWI said:

An in house visit was arranged in Arizona to seal the deal with Dylan and this was a big event to the Raiola clan.  Dylan was very into Nebraska. Several Raiola family members arranged to be there.  Frost phoned Dominic morning of and said he couldn't make it.  Dominic apparently pleaded with Frost to re-consider, and Frost re-iterated he could not be there.  Frosy eventually suggested a zoom meeting  Dylan lost faith in the process, Ryan Day caught wind, and OSU full court pressed.

I left out the reasons I've come across as to why Frost didn't want to show up, mainly because the general story is true but I suspect people are having fun coming up with Frost's reason to back out.  I personally suspect it's just another example of Frost having some type of personality disorder (another example being how he stood at the media day podium speechless staring past everyone until a BIG rep bailed him)...people with personality disorders make plans and back out last minute all the time...but i guess bad habits can't be ruled out.  

Wow.  Thanks for posting.  If Frost does have some issues, I hope he gets some help.  

• Plus1 2
26 minutes ago, TiredHuskerFanMWI said:

An in house visit was arranged in Arizona to seal the deal with Dylan and this was a big event to the Raiola clan.  Dylan was very into Nebraska. Several Raiola family members arranged to be there.  Frost phoned Dominic morning of and said he couldn't make it.  Dominic apparently pleaded with Frost to re-consider, and Frost re-iterated he could not be there.  Frost eventually suggested a zoom meeting  Dylan lost faith in the process, Ryan Day caught wind, and OSU full court pressed.

Ugh... I wonder if Mickey or whoever our new coach ends up being could possibly open that door again. 

27 minutes ago, TiredHuskerFanMWI said:

Maybe I'm wrong but color me skeptical Dom wouldn't have had Trev's ear on something like this 10 seconds after it allegedly happened 

• Plus1 1
39 minutes ago, TiredHuskerFanMWI said:

This sounds like a wonderful story.

But coaches can not even have in-person contact with recruits until July 1st before their senior year.  

Raiola committed to Ohio State on May 9th.

So if Frost did, in fact, back out of the meeting (which seems extremely unlikely) the reason would be "because it would be an NCAA violation".

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 3
19 minutes ago, Mavric said:

This sounds like a wonderful story.

But coaches can not even have in-person contact with recruits until July 1st before their senior year.  

Raiola committed to Ohio State on May 9th.

So if Frost did, in fact, back out of the meeting (which seems extremely unlikely) the reason would be "because it would be an NCAA violation".

ClutteredPalatableArabianwildcat-max-1mb.gif

1 hour ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Same here.  Everything I am seeing online seems to suggest it is true.  I am sure we will learn more in the coming weeks and months.  Even if this is not true, Frost's leadership was a cancer in this program and we now have removed that element from the program.  I am looking forward to seeing what Joseph can do the rest of the season. I am especially happy for the players to have new leadership that will hopefully put them in the best position to win games.

DOES IT MATTER NOW ?