Mike'l Severe rant on Scott Frost

308_Husker

1 minute ago, Gage County said:

But 6 different coaches...

Ya this same story is all over only with different coaches and or university reps.  I was at bowling last night and heard the same thing with 2 different coaches,  and it was the exact same.  Went to state to recruit, got drunk, player didn't come.  Was in Scott, in Arizona, with a margherita, with Raolia.  Or was Rudd in .. blah with blah. It's like that game clue, Was Scotty in the closet at country club, with a knife!   From your brother through a mother, I'm sure there was about 5 more degrees in there but sure bud.  No one cares if you don't have any reason not to believe.  The question is if you really should. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

Ya this same story is all over only with different coaches and or university reps.  I was at bowling last night and heard the same thing with 2 different coaches,  and it was the exact same.  Went to state to recruit, got drunk, player didn't come.  Was in Scott, in Arizona, with a margherita, with Raolia.  Or was Rudd in .. blah with blah. It's like that game clue, Was Scotty in the closet at country club, with a knife!   From your brother through a mother, I'm sure there was about 5 more degrees in there but sure bud.  No one cares if you don't have any reason not to believe.  The question is if you really should. 

Nobody asked for or cares about your opinion either…bud. Big frikken deal, you heard some s#!t at the bowling alley. Nice story…bud. Now put me on ignore like I did you a long time ago.

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1

6 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Supposedly Eric Crouch went onto the old RSS message board and called Davison a turd of a human, and the worst thing to happen to Frost. I can’t wait for Trev to show him the door. 

But that’s not true.  Reddit said once they both went to Gate25 together late
-like for last call-  and Davidson refused to wait in line ….and then I don’t remember what exactly happened, or when,  but it amounted to a Davidson hissy fit. How’s that for investigative journalism. Lol. 

4 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

Let’s cheer for Scott to get right, whatever he may need to get right for himself.  I really think he is going to make a helluva good offensive coordinator some day for some team.  I think his style would fit the SEC more so than the B1G.  

Or Doane 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

-like for last call-  and Davidson refused to wait in line ….and then I don’t remember what exactly happened, or when,  but it amounted to a Davidson hissy fit. How’s that for investigative journalism. Lol. 

Or Doane 

I’m giving you bonus points for using Davidson. 

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

1 hour ago, krc1995 said:

Or Doane 

The story was that they were trying to get into a different bar but the bouncers and the bar owner didn't want him in there, and Crouch was embarrassed with the shenanigans. Which is hilarious because remember how Crouch used to have the reputation as stuckup and pompous? Next thing you know Frazier 

is going to be baptizing everybody's kids.

• Plus1 1
9 hours ago, krc1995 said:

Or Doane 

If that is true, I would be pissed too.  Davidson is part owner of Gate 25...one of the main reasons to own a bar is so you don't have to wait in line with the peasants!!!  Ha

• Plus1 2