Mike'l Severe rant on Scott Frost

308_Husker

On 9/14/2022 at 6:12 PM, ZRod said:

But if you were to believe all the rumors Frosty has been constantly drunk, knee deep in poonany, and banned from every golf course in the state.

The truth is probably somewhere in between.

Being banned from golf courses in Nebraska? C'mon, who the ***k would believe some ridiculous horses*** rumor like that?

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
22 hours ago, GSG said:

Did I ever tell you about the time Scott Frost showed up at my daughter’s wedding? You know my daughter, she’s a beautiful girl. Well, Frost shows up and you know he’s a big fella. Well, he’s standing right between me and my daughter at the ceremony. He’s got no right to be there, but he’s drunk and he’s Frost. Well, long story short, the priest accidentally marries me and Frost. We spend the weekend in the Poconos — he loved me like I’ve never been loved before.

hmmm-that-sounds.jpg

32 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Had a buddy get banned from a bowling alley. He’s not at rock bottom yet. 

We got thrown out of a bowling alley in Lincoln back when I was attending UNL. We were pretty messed up and decided to have a lofting contest. They really don’t like it when a ball hits the ceiling tile :lol:  Yeah, we were a$$h@!es…

• TBH 1
2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

We got thrown out of a bowling alley in Lincoln back when I was attending UNL. We were pretty messed up and decided to have a lofting contest. They really don’t like it when a ball hits the ceiling tile :lol:  Yeah, we were a$$h@!es…

I've been kicked out of a bar before I even got in.