I wish the NU would wear all red Saturday

Has Been

7 hours ago, jager said:

Never cared for the all red or all white for that matter. Not that my opinion matters. I do like the traditional style of red on white for home and white on red for road.

They’ve only wore all red one time. Against OU in 1986. It’s just a change up, yet original. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

Red pants and red uniforms are awful together. And if there's anything this team doesn't need it's more frills. Just get back to work and do your best to do your best. With no extra bs.

And since when is a game what decides who is NU? NW has a hell of a lot of space to fill in the trophy case before that's a rivalry worth even a bad trophy that never gets a spot on the shelf let alone being something that anyone modifies tradition for. This week expecially shows the position you have to reach to be a real rivalry around here. We don't have one in the Big Ten. We had one building with Penn State and then they changed the division's. It could end up with it being USC eventually which would be ironic considering the history there. But the Big Ten isn't done expanding so who knows.

• TBH 1