*** The Official Nebraska / Oklahoma Game Thread ***

BoSolich

31 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

45-13 OU

I think our OL gets exposed this game and the offense falls apart.

42-24 OU

We'll probably see playing with more intensity. First quarter, first quarter and a half we might be able to hang with them then...I think we'll see improvement. It's just an overwhelming challenge at this juncture all things considered.

I'll be thrilled if I'm wrong and we can make it a close game. GBR! 

• Plus1 1

Just now, ladyhawke said:

Not like his.  He is unstable.  3 and out.  Just look at his track record.  No offense but NO. 

He always leaves more than capable coaches behind him. We bring him in bring the Brand back to prominence and he rides off with us in a much better place. Urban will get the recruits and revive his career and our team.

• Oh Yeah! 2

32 minutes ago, mwj98 said:

I am going to apologize to the board right now. Anything I post during or after the game, please consider it a drunk post unless I say otherwise.  Mavric, you can put me in timeout if you have to.

I am very anxious right now. I have gone through a pack of gum already. That titos bottle is tapping me on the shoulder. 

This team and this state has had a very emotional week. It is a long shot, but I hope they win. Or at least show significant improvement. 

GBR!!!!

I think we all feel the same.  I apologize if I have offended anyone with my Urban Myth rants.  I just don’t think he is good for Nebraska.  He might say all the right things but his actions speak louder than words!