*** The Official Nebraska / Oklahoma Game Thread ***

BoSolich

3 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

The saddest thing is that when it's all said and done we're likely gonna lose Joseph and all the kids who are here because of him.

Urb talked about coming into a program as a new HC.  If system is in place use a garden hose.  If not, use a firehose and blow it all out.....We need a fire house.  The talent will leave in the portal...

Just now, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

No. He doesn't match the morals and integrity of this great state

But he does bring in great players, great coaches, and wins     Or I guess we can just hire that great guy and keep whining about how bad our team is.   And I’m not so sure great morals were in high priority in the 90s when everyone was all happy and treating the players as gods 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Big red surfers said:

Avg over the last 4 years 26. That’s damn good.  

it's good if you want to finish outside the Top 25. Your definition of good obviously differs from mine

1 minute ago, Ggodd002 said:

But he does bring in great players, great coaches, and wins     Or I guess we can just hire that great guy and keep whining about how bad our team is.   And I’m not so sure great morals were in high priority in the 90s when everyone was all happy and treating the players as gods 

I was being sarcastic... just look at my sig

• Plus1 1