*** The Official Nebraska / Oklahoma Game Thread ***

BoSolich

Just now, Frustrated said:

Like Georgia Southern? They have played who is on their schedule, difference is they took care of business and won their games. Before you throw stones, best to move away from the glass house

We all know we are hot garbage, Kansas is currently just garbage.  Guess when they go 6-6 this season you can come let me know just how great they are.

1 minute ago, lo country said:

There's guys out there like him.  I'm a Clemson fan and never thought he'd leave.  Meaning pay guys and they'll leave. Even some you think never would.

This all day. If you made someone the top paid coach in the game or top 3 then you have a legitimate opportunity. These guys have big egos and want to be viewed as top on the game. The money is there and we need a big time coach,

• Plus1 1
Just now, lo country said:

There's guys out there like him.  I'm a Clemson fan and never thought he'd leave.  Meaning pay guys and they'll leave. Even some you think never would.

We could've got him or a top proven coach like him years ago. We should've stuck with McBride and made Solich OC, would've been a whole different trajectory.

• Plus1 1
Just now, HuskerInLostWages said:

We all know we are hot garbage, Kansas is currently just garbage.  Guess when they go 6-6 this season you can come let me know just how great they are.

Wouldn't call them great, but how long has it been since we have won 6 games in a season? All I am saying is our level of suck is in a league of its own. I'm frustrated...