*** The Official Nebraska / Oklahoma Game Thread ***

BoSolich

3 minutes ago, lo country said:

Just offer and get the PR train rolling and line up the recruits.

short summary: tons of players arrested, fake heart attack, toxic locker room, left before the Gator implosion, cheating, scandal...I'll pass. He has nothing to gain and everything to lose. If he comes to Lincoln, it is simply a money grab and he won't care about the team.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, 559Husker said:

Would NU be selling its soul if they hired Urban?  Or maybe that's too strong of a statement....seeing a lot of Twitter Husker fans saying they don't want him.

Who the hell cares what Twitter aka Iowa of the internet thinks.  A bunch of whiney jerkoffs who only care about following a crowd for internet points.

• Fire 1
Just now, Frustrated said:

short summary: tons of players arrested, fake heart attack, toxic locker room, left before the Gator implosion, cheating, scandal...I'll pass. He has nothing to gain and everything to lose. If he comes to Lincoln, it is simply a money grab and he won't care about the team.

Urban Meyer should stay at Fox and state the obvious about poor defenses.

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

This is lame. It’s not like he’s hiding out running from the law. He’s the featured commentator on the game of the week! I am actually losing respect for us if we are this narrow minded. If we start taking a •we are too good for him approach”, we are a complete joke! 

Some people think Jesus is available to coach our football team. Everyone has issues. Agree with your take. 

Please stop with the ethical BS that we are too good for Urban Meyer. We are the joke of college football. If urban is willing to take the job, I would lay down the husker red carpet and cook his meals for him for a year…we are so far down the rabbit hole because of our prodigal son. It is time for us to hire someone who can get us back to competing and having an identity. What we have now are coaches with no identity or even a plan. Urban knows football, knows the big ten, and knows what our team needs. What we have now is pathetic 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1