C'mon, Man. List Some Positives.

Having guys that are #2 or #3 on the roster getting some playtime is huge.  Not only are those kids going to remember that but they're also going to be seen by coaches and they'll be able to get some quality feedback.  

Also I thought it was very good that with a lot of these kids there wasn't an ounce of quit.  

It seemed like everybody was making the best of a bad situation and doing everything they could to get the most out of it.

• Oh Yeah! 2

1 hour ago, ndobney said:

We can eliminate Mickey Joesph from the coaching search

Sadly I agree. I did not expect NU to win but I did expect seeing something different, better effort, tackling, inspiration. May have as well been Frost out there today as the result was the same. So it was a huge missed opportunity for MJ as he shot his shot in the first series but when OU punched back we hit the canvas fast. Like seriously grade F today. What was there to like? This team needs a serious head coach and not coaches in training.

• Haha 1

The positives:

- We scored first ... and last.

- We got to see that we were primed and ready and still got beat by 35.  What Frost left is obvious.

- We have a total rebuild at OL, DL and LB.  It became very obvious.  Thats good.

The Negative:

- I think we lose MJ and Applewhite as coaches.

- I think we lose more potential candidates as Hisker Nation melts before our eyes.

57 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I got a lot done in the back yard while listening to it. Couldn’t bear to watch after half way into the 2nd quarter. BTW can a new coach completely “buy” a new OL and DL via transfers & NIL?? We need a major overhaul of the lines

If only we had $7.5M lying around looking for something to do with it...

6 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

Sadly I agree. I did not expect NU to win but I did expect seeing something different, better effort, tackling, inspiration. May have as well been Frost out there today as the result was the same. So it was a huge missed opportunity for MJ as he shot his shot in the first series but when OU punched back we hit the canvas fast. Like seriously grade F today. What was there to like? This team needs a serious head coach and not coaches in training.

This game made no case for or against MJ. He’s had one week. One week to prepare for the number 6 OU Sooners. This was still a Frost game imo. If you or anyone expected a magical transformation in this situation, that is on you. How about we give MJ a couple more games before we completely write him off?

• Thanks 3
4 minutes ago, Mavric said:

If only we had $7.5M lying around looking for something to do with it...

We more than likely get the same result that we’ve gotten out of what we’ve spent on NIL so far. Ochuan Mathis says hello. This program needs a lot more than NIL money to begin solving it’s problems.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Looks like Mickey is going to bench some folks.

He can bench Hill, Feist, Kolarevic, Farmer, & Benhart to start. Even then we are gonna lose but at least we are trying something new. 

Where the hell is Omar Brown? You’re telling me he isn’t better than Hill? Is he hurt? I thought the DBs played all over. 

• TBH 1