C'mon, Man. List Some Positives.

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

This game made no case for or against MJ. He’s had one week. One week to prepare for the number 6 OU Sooners. This was still a Frost game imo. If you or anyone expected a magical transformation in this situation, that is on you. How about we give MJ a couple more games before we completely write him off?

I didn’t expect a win but we had to show more effort and we didn’t. We got hit in the mouth and folded. I didn’t expect that. No fight. I’m all in on a new staff. I hope Mickey can remain on staff. I like him but this was a huge missed opportunity to show well and provide some hope. 

Just now, chamrocck said:

I didn’t expect a win but we had to show more effort and we didn’t. We got hit in the mouth and folded. I didn’t expect that. No fight. I’m all in on a new staff. I hope Mickey can remain on staff. I like him but this was a huge missed opportunity to show well and provide some hope. 

Yes it was definitely a missed opportunity but not by him imo. I’m not sure what anybody in his position could accomplish in a week. This s#!tshow has been perfecting it’s act for 8 or 9 years. Urban Meyer or Nick Saban couldn’t stop this freight train to oblivion in only one week.

I’m not saying MJ is or isn’t the answer. I just think it’s premature to judge him, at all, on this one game.

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

This game made no case for or against MJ. He’s had one week. One week to prepare for the number 6 OU Sooners. This was still a Frost game imo. If you or anyone expected a magical transformation in this situation, that is on you. How about we give MJ a couple more games before we completely write him off?

If it was a Frost game it would have been a one score game

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, TGHusker said:

I got a lot done in the back yard while listening to it. Couldn’t bear to watch after half way into the 2nd quarter. BTW can a new coach completely “buy” a new OL and DL via transfers & NIL?? We need a major overhaul of the lines

You still "listened"?  Good for you!! :P

I put on some George Straight and did my yard work.  My soul is better for it!