Oklahoma Post-Game Pressers

Mavric

I will watch the pressers, even though there is not much you can say today (coach and players), or what you can take away from it (post game remarks). 

Because it was a shocking week to the system; to the team; to the fam; then have a few days of practice, and then play a top ten OU team/program.  Early on we saw and felt the juice and excitement, it was real.  So I give them props for how they came out.  

Bye week needed.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, lo country said:

So from Farmer’s comment, we really haven’t been tackling for 4 years.....

Some have, most definitely.  On the other hand, he himself hasn't ever done that.  

And from the looks of it, the other players in the secondary are also (still) trying to avoid tackling.  Which puts extra pressure on our 2 LBs to do it.

The secondary ticks me off, but also, the defensive scheme is awful and easy to beat.

43 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

Mickey's comment about OU having better skill players.  He then came back and said we have good ones too but they need to execute.  

Will see how tough our kids are from that comment and a bad loss.

Not expecting much of a difference, sadly.

I think he was trying to give them credit. Frost blamed not having enough talent the entire first year he was here when he couldn’t win. M

1 minute ago, Farms said:

I think he was trying to give them credit. Frost blamed not having enough talent the entire first year he was here when he couldn’t win. M

Credit and comparison is not the same.  He compared their skill players to be better.  I found it odd given he commented against Ochaun's note we have a losing culture.  

45 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

Pretty sure video evidence from Saturdays have proven that

44 minutes ago, admo said:

Some have, most definitely.  On the other hand, he himself hasn't ever done that.  

And from the looks of it, the other players in the secondary are also (still) trying to avoid tackling.  Which puts extra pressure on our 2 LBs to do it.

The secondary ticks me off, but also, the defensive scheme is awful and easy to beat.

The fact that we have been "tagging" for 4 years and not one member of the staff (that we know of) said that this is a pretty sh!tty way to prepare for a sport predicated in violent collisions....Maybe we really don't go full speed in any phase and that has created the team we see now....

• TBH 1