Stai hot mic comments

Farms

Assistant AD (soon to be former) Brendan Stai caught on a hot mic during a podcast. They reaffirm some of the rumors of Scott being late to and missing meetings. Discusses Omar and Yant threatening to quit the team on multiple occasions. Omar wants to redshirt so he can play his last year somewhere else. Then they proceed talk about how poor our o-line is especially Benhart. Extremely embarrassing for somebody in his position to be discussing players like this. Just an all around dumpster fire and frustrating on so many different levels. It’s been deleted but somebody was able to capture most of it and posted the link to reddit. This program needs a cleansing. 

• Plus1 1

15 minutes ago, Farms said:

Assistant AD (soon to be former) Brendan Stai caught on a hot mic during a podcast. They reaffirm some of the rumors of Scott being late to and missing meetings. Discusses Omar and Yant threatening to quit the team on multiple occasions. Omar wants to redshirt so he can play his last year somewhere else. Then they proceed talk about how poor our o-line is especially Benhart. Extremely embarrassing for somebody in his position to be discussing players like this. Just an all around dumpster fire and frustrating on so many different levels. It’s been deleted but somebody was able to capture most of it and posted the link to reddit. This program needs a cleansing. 

All I heard Stai say was that Frost missed some meetings.  It was the one of the other hosts who was saying the stuff about the players,  possibly trying to get Brendan to confirm it, which he gave no indication either way that I could thell.  I didn't see anything out of line.  

It was on the Facebook live stream of the KLKN 1400 AM husker show this morning with Jack Mitchell, Mike Schaefer, and Brendan Stai.  

The live stream and mics stay live on during the radio commercial breaks so you can hear them shooting the s#!t.

Schaefer was the one talking about Omar/Yant and Frost being late and/or no showing events.  Stai was trashing the OL (especially Benhart).

• Plus1 3

This town needs an enema 

at  this point I’m more worried about all the f’ing ads that pop up on this site and ruin my experience of reading and discussing my beloved Cornhuskers.

Can we fix this major problem before we muckrake what needs to be our painful history? 

I’m gonna watch the game tomorrow and I hope we win 

• Thanks 1

Burn it down. 

This clown has the self awareness of an old ketchup packet. No unity of message across the upper management of athletics. No integrity. Wanting to look cool on a podcast. Should be above this. Not the disclosure, but the asinine egocentrism that doesn't make him realize he's in front of a microphone and the format of the show. 

Pack his stuff for him and leave it on the curb. 

Burn it down

9 hours ago, M.A. said:

Sounds like the revelations might've been orchestrated. These guys aren't dummies. 

Don't be so kind