Chinander fired

GSG

12 minutes ago, knapplc said:

It's not about the defense getting better. It's about removing people that are poisoning the culture of the program.

If Mickey's firing someone, it's because keeping them on board would do more damage than letting them go.

Eh I think incompetence has a role in this too. Our soft af secondary philosophy mixed with zero pass rush has been a disaster from day 1 of frostys staff. Took nfl talent at lb and across the secondary last year to make it look somewhat serviceable.

• Plus1 5

14 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Thank you for the stats.

He made a bad defense serviceable.  I’m sure anyone at this point would take the 55th defense in the country.

As bad as that defense was that Bo started with he had WAY more talent to work with. Couldn’t even name a guy on this defense that could make an all conf team much less project to the nfl

12 minutes ago, Farms said:

Love his posts of guys squatting 800 pounds of guys squatting with crappy form. It translates really well to the field. 

Why would anyone correlate the amount you can squat to being good at football? 

show me pictures of guys blocking and you’ll have my heart. 

30 minutes ago, gossamorharpy said:

As bad as that defense was that Bo started with he had WAY more talent to work with. Couldn’t even name a guy on this defense that could make an all conf team much less project to the nfl

28 was all over the field last year.  Hardly see him right now.

edit…

Ill even add more.  Seemed like at one point we were running out of safeties because they kept getting ejected for lighting people up.  What happened?

• Plus1 2