Chinander fired

GSG

1 minute ago, Stone Cold said:

Im just not sure, if they know there dumping the entire staff people will jump in the portal.  This is why people are so on urban so he can retain the talent that is still here before they all jump ship.

I think concerns about players leaving are the least of our problems. Honestly I can’t name any player we can’t do without. This maybe seems like a good way to expunge the losing is okay attitude.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

28 was all over the field last year.  Hardly see him right now.

This is something I've noticed in general. Back in my day, it'd be fun to look forward to player's futures. If they flash as an underclassmen, you know they'd be even better as an upperclassmen. Anymore with this team, players peak in one year and are washed afterward. Then we lose or replace them and it's "We'll be better with the new guy." Rinse repeat.

Speaks to a lack of development.

6 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

Im just not sure, if they know there dumping the entire staff people will jump in the portal.  This is why people are so on urban so he can retain the talent that is still here before they all jump ship.

I hear you. Regardless of our sentiments now, there's always a give and take. Most of us here don't have the team insight to know how losing a coach (DC in this case) will affect the product, but precedence tells us players won't be behind this and there will be an uptick in players feeling their ties cut.

10 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

This shows me that Mickey and Trev really feel the guys on this team can do much better now. If that is the case, no sense in waiting. If they can salvage any improvement at all this season then it’s a win. Got nothing to lose at this point. Total rebuild engaged.

Trev pulling the strings now, MJ and new DC will simply be along for the ride.

survival, not rebuild.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

Im not sure this is good, this team is loosing there leaders.  Again im not saying they needed to stay but how much are the kids going to want to work or stick around when people they have had personal relationships with for years are getting axed.

Depends on who you replace them with.  If they have a name and track record many players will be excited