Chinander fired

GSG

1 minute ago, RedDenver said:

I'm not a Chins apologist, but I'm also not naive enough to think firing him mid-season is going to make the season go any better than if we fired him at the end of the year.

Firing him NOW doesn't put us on a path to get better before the end of the season. I think there is nothing that will actually make anything better at this point in time - that ship has already sailed when we didn't fire Frost last year.

Now, this season, is not the goal that should be looked at. This season is already FUBAR and nothing was going to make it better now.

We just saw Oklahoma calling blitzes from every direction and our guys lined up stationary like a high school team afraid to miss assignments. Sure we don't have the best talent after the 6th year Covid seniors left, but the linebackers are awol and the secondary needs a bunch of coordination. Losing Tuioti and the guys he took hurt bad on the d line. Backups did okay against #6 and climbing Oklahoma, we're just so basic and easily fooled at this point. Busch has done a good job with special teams this year.

Still trying to grow a good clone of Charlie over in the chemistry biolab....haven't figured out how to download his knowledge into the brain yet. Luckily we have some samples of Milt Tenopir as well.

• Plus1 2

9 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I'm not a Chins apologist, but I'm also not naive enough to think firing him mid-season is going to make the season go any better than if we fired him at the end of the year.

Firing him NOW doesn't put us on a path to get better before the end of the season. I think there is nothing that will actually make anything better at this point in time - that ship has already sailed when we didn't fire Frost last year.

Chinander had 5 years to get us on a path of improvement and instead he walked us down a cliff

• Plus1 1

36 minutes ago, secretasianman said:

Is anybody’s blood just boiling right now about this absolute crap show that Frost was running ?

Chinander never deserved a P5 job , or Ruud or Travis Fisher.  The former offensive assistant clowns never deserved to be here either.

How did Frost leave this program in worst shape than Mike Riley ?

Just great that Frost and Chinander can run off with millions.  It just ain’t right. 

I am so pissed off still. I was irate all day yesterday.

• Plus1 1