Mood During 1st Bye Week - How Many Wins?

Red Five

How Many Total Regular Season Wins?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Total Regular Season Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2022 at 04:59 AM

3 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

JJ, as usual, your a radio type guy [I get it].  There was/is never any problem with anyone adjusting their predictions.  That's great.  You've probably done it several times.

The point that was being made was all the pre-season prediction heads [ya, that's you obviously] who went in the coachspeak and bloviation of Frost, it's just so fascinating how you look down at the folks who have been expression warnings and concerns.  Then, you get your rep points for slaming others predictions [ya know, those 4-8 or 5-7 "negative Nancy's" type folks].  

And again, now, that same folks have done 1-2 revisions and then if you state that you still think were going to go 5-7, one is looked at like an idiot again ... all the while the folks who were 9-3 or 8-4 types now state we can't win another game.

You may be correct.  

Am I more knowledgeablle ... oh hell no!  I've always claimed to be just a fan.  You also don't see me posting a lot.  I'm sure you have me at a 3/1 ratio.   It's a forum full of opinion, ignorance and stupidity.  I'll go ahead a take any shame you want to give me for lack of facts, being ignorant and full of stupidity.  I'm just humored by the deviation of those who claim others as "negative" who have not only flopped their 9-3 record to 3-9 ... but it's actually even worse.  It appears that the folks who are in that camp now think they can actually gaslight the entire board. 

You often brag about blocking folks who are the real idiots and problem on the board.  You know you can do that JJ.

I honestly don't know of another poster that works so hard to pump his/her own chest because they correctly predicted that we are going to suck.

Congrats.  You should get a cookie.

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 2

57 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

JJ, as usual, your a radio type guy [I get it].  There was/is never any problem with anyone adjusting their predictions.  That's great.  You've probably done it several times.

The point that was being made was all the pre-season prediction heads [ya, that's you obviously] who went in the coachspeak and bloviation of Frost, it's just so fascinating how you look down at the folks who have been expression warnings and concerns.  Then, you get your rep points for slaming others predictions [ya know, those 4-8 or 5-7 "negative Nancy's" type folks].  

And again, now, that same folks have done 1-2 revisions and then if you state that you still think were going to go 5-7, one is looked at like an idiot again ... all the while the folks who were 9-3 or 8-4 types now state we can't win another game.

You may be correct.  

Am I more knowledgeablle ... oh hell no!  I've always claimed to be just a fan.  You also don't see me posting a lot.  I'm sure you have me at a 3/1 ratio.   It's a forum full of opinion, ignorance and stupidity.  I'll go ahead a take any shame you want to give me for lack of facts, being ignorant and full of stupidity.  I'm just humored by the deviation of those who claim others as "negative" who have not only flopped their 9-3 record to 3-9 ... but it's actually even worse.  It appears that the folks who are in that camp now think they can actually gaslight the entire board. 

You often brag about blocking folks who are the real idiots and problem on the board.  You know you can do that JJ.

You’re making a bad assumption. I don’t look down (or up) at people based on their predictions. 0-12 through 12-0, IDGAF. Just because somebody at some point in time gave you s#!t for being too positive or too negative with your prediction doesn’t mean that everybody who went the other way is critical of your prediction. So you predicted 5 wins and I predicted 8 or 9 and have since revised to 3. So what? I never once said anything about people who predicted less Ws than I did. With this team anything is possible (except a bunch of wins apparently).

You have a tendency to paint with a broad brush. Maybe you wouldn’t get the pushback you do if you tailored your comments to the specific people you seem to be addressing.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
52 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

The question remains, if he makes everyone's ignore list, does he still exist?

There is one way to find out.

So far I’ve not put him on mine because, in a sick way, his posts are entertaining. You can always count on some completely off the wall take and strange reasoning. But I’m game….

• Oh Yeah! 1
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I honestly don't know of another poster that works so hard to pump his/her own chest because they correctly predicted that we are going to suck.

Congrats.  You should get a cookie.

What if it's been a long con this whole time?

What if he... did it all for the cookie?

• Haha 6