This Game was More About

husker009

8 minutes ago, husker009 said:

Indiana and Iowa look just as bad as we do.

TBH I haven’t seen Indiana play. I’ve watched bits of Iowa’s games (bits are all I could stomach) and their defense looks pretty salty. Salty enough to absolutely manhandle our OL and shut down our sputtering offense. And I’m sure their OL will handle our atrocious D. I expect them to pretty much rush at will and, like usual, we’ll make Petras look Heisman worthy. Hope I’m wrong as beating Iowa is about the only good thing that could begin to salvage any piece of this s#!tty season.

Just now, JJ Husker said:

TBH I haven’t seen Indiana play. I’ve watched bits of Iowa’s games (bits are all I could stomach) and their defense looks pretty salty. Salty enough to absolutely manhandle our OL and shut down our sputtering offense. And I’m sure their OL will handle our atrocious D. I expect them to pretty much rush at will and, like usual, we’ll make Petras look Heisman worthy. Hope I’m wrong as beating Iowa is about the only good thing that could begin to salvage any piece of this s#!tty season.

Hopefully the team doesn’t throw in the towel after getting demolished.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Where does this leave the special teams?   Is Busch also coaching the safeties?  He has a lot of good experience there. 

Since Chinander was coaching safeties, I can see Busch taking that over.  I am not sure about Special Teams, other than all the coaches trying to contribute some or bringing up another analyst into a full-time role to handle ST.

14 minutes ago, MasterPulverizer said:

Whoever thinks Wisconsin is a potential win is potentially delusional.  What about our defense suggests we can stop a ground based attack?  I'll make a bet with anyone on this board that Wisconsin won't throw the ball more than five times in the whole game.

In today’s game, teams can’t get away with doing that.