Good luck Nebraska

Awr9009

From an OU fan that was at the game. Thoroughly enjoyed the first trip back to Lincoln in years, really wished it could have been a little better game, but OU fans know what bad football feels like from the dark years of the 90s. Most of us have a lot of respect for Nebraska, always enjoy winning in this rivalry, but hate seeing them so far down. Nebraska will get it figured out, the facilities and fanbase are top notch, no reason Nebraska can’t be a competitor in the big 10. Hope you guys win out

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1

44 minutes ago, Awr9009 said:

From an OU fan that was at the game. Thoroughly enjoyed the first trip back to Lincoln in years, really wished it could have been a little better game, but OU fans know what bad football feels like from the dark years of the 90s. Most of us have a lot of respect for Nebraska, always enjoy winning in this rivalry, but hate seeing them so far down. Nebraska will get it figured out, the facilities and fanbase are top notch, no reason Nebraska can’t be a competitor in the big 10. Hope you guys win out

Appreciate you stopping in.  Most of us that grew up with the game feel similarly- always had a mutual respect.  I think you guys hired the right coach and I'll be pulling for you to go all the way.  

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

Thank you for the kind words. Unfortunately not only did the game kind of make it a crumby day but I lost a little respect for the OU fans sitting by me, while they were nice people I found it very disrespectful to change the words of the national anthem to "HOME OF THE SOONERS". I can tell you the veterans sitting near me  glared a hole threw them. Other then that and the game everything else was great

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
35 minutes ago, Shadow_Husker said:

Thank you for the kind words. Unfortunately not only did the game kind of make it a crumby day but I lost a little respect for the OU fans sitting by me, while they were nice people I found it very disrespectful to change the words of the national anthem to "HOME OF THE SOONERS". I can tell you the veterans sitting near me  glared a hole threw them. Other then that and the game everything else was great

that’s always been a topic of debate at OU games, and the school has tried to get people to stop doing it but to no avail. The KC chiefs do that also, I’ve never been a fan of it personally. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Awr9009 said:

We receive this.  We need this.  Hopefully, we fall into more humbleness and see our errors and change our mind.

I hope.

• Fire 1
  • TBH 1