September Bye Week Pressers

Mavric

22 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Years ago...I had some dooshers on my staff, they kind of wormed their way on and after two years of telling them no...they finally got on the staff.  They were typical Dad coaches, one was a great guy just a little pushy, the other was a great guy but when it came to coaching just a total spaz.

The spaz just wanted to blitz, like, all out blitz on every down.  His theory was that we could either play it safe on defense and keep the games close but possibly still lose or that we could blitz non-stop and make some plays.  

Me and the non dad coaches were like...yeah we sort of want to keep games close and give the team a chance...instead of watching the other team break off 60 yard TD runs all the time.

4 minutes ago, teachercd said:

The spaz just wanted to blitz, like, all out blitz on every down.  His theory was that we could either play it safe on defense and keep the games close but possibly still lose or that we could blitz non-stop and make some plays.  

I like it!

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Years ago...I had some dooshers on my staff, they kind of wormed their way on and after two years of telling them no...they finally got on the staff.  They were typical Dad coaches, one was a great guy just a little pushy, the other was a great guy but when it came to coaching just a total spaz.

Me and the non dad coaches were like...yeah we sort of want to keep games close and give the team a chance...instead of watching the other team break off 60 yard TD runs all the time.

Chins…..is that you Chins?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, teachercd said:

should have told him they have to earn the right to blitz.

• Oh Yeah! 1