Any Preferred Names if Fred Hoiberg gets fired?

I want to believe that Fred Hoiberg can turn it around but the basketball product has been has bad as the football product. If he does get fired, are their any basketball college coaches you would hope Nebraska goes after or any preferred names??? We don't talk much about Nebraska basketball bc they really haven't been all that relevant since Danny Nee and not alot of success in that sport as well. Any suggestions??? Brad Stevens just a name off the top of my head.

Couple ideas in no particular order:

Grant McCasland - Was under Scott Drew for 5 years, has North Texas relatively competitive every year in CUSA. Won a tournament game against Purdue.

Niko Medved - Completely turned around Furman's program, won 20+ games at CSU the past 3 years. 

Darian DeVries from Drake is probably the best recruiter in the midwest that isn't already a major conference coach. 

If the Huskers finish in the bottom 3 of the Big Ten this year (as pretty much every publication is predicting) and Hoiberg doesn't get fired, then Trev clearly doesn't care about the basketball program and my energy would be better spent elsewhere. 

• Fire 1