*** Official Indiana Game Thread ***

Mavric

Iowa lost, again.  Wisconsin lost, again....   - to Illinois. 

Purdue beat Minnesota 20-10

It's like the gates have been opened up for the Huskers to start winning, and to take advantage of this. 

It starts tonight... and then next week against Rutgers.... and so on.  Stack some wins together.  Non-conf doesn't matter, only conference games do.

Keep the faith!

Go Big Red

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, Decked said:

I think we lose by two touchdowns. Let’s see how many changes they made or rather now those changes will look in a game setting 

Which of those future big teams are you referencing?

West coast.  USC AND UCLA.

If teams from Pacific NW join, then I might mention them (Wash/Oreg).  The B1G has to feel good (as a conference) that USC and UCLA are playing really well.  I know I am enjoying it.

9 minutes ago, admo said:

West coast.  USC AND UCLA.

If teams from Pacific NW join, then I might mention them (Wash/Oreg).  The B1G has to feel good (as a conference) that USC and UCLA are playing really well.  I know I am enjoying it.

I know what you meant! Was joking that I believe both will be members soon. 

6 minutes ago, Big Red Viking said:

The gophers and PJ Fake are crap.

Needed Mo today 

• Fire 1

TCU, WAKE FOREST, KANSAS, ILLINOIS, NC STATE all teams that were not doing well and coaches have been able to turn things around in short time. With the right coach, we can compete for the Big West title every year and get to the conference championship. We are not a major rebuild. We have good talent but lacked any vision or talent on our coaches’ side of things. Frost and chin were horrible leaders and hurt us more than we can imagine. The right coach will have this team competing in year one.

• Plus1 1

Indiana is coming into this game with the mindset that it is a must win. They will throw everything at us. They will have zero respect for our defense and rightfully so. If we can take the fight to them and beat them, this team will get a much needed boost of self confidence and belief in their current coaches. 

‘’GO BIG RED”

27 minutes ago, admo said:

Iowa lost, again.  Wisconsin lost, again....   - to Illinois. 

Purdue beat Minnesota 20-10

It's like the gates have been opened up for the Huskers to start winning, and to take advantage of this. 

It starts tonight... and then next week against Rutgers.... and so on.  Stack some wins together.  Non-conf doesn't matter, only conference games do.

Keep the faith!

Go Big Red

I've been telling @teachercd for years that the West just isn't that good but he won't listen to me.

• Haha 3
21 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

TCU, WAKE FOREST, KANSAS, ILLINOIS, NC STATE all teams that were not doing well and coaches have been able to turn things around in short time. With the right coach, we can compete for the Big West title every year and get to the conference championship. We are not a major rebuild. We have good talent but lacked any vision or talent on our coaches’ side of things. Frost and chin were horrible leaders and hurt us more than we can imagine. The right coach will have this team competing in year one.

It won’t be long before the Big Ten divisions are dismantled or restructured where NU is winning a crappy West division away from playing for the Big Ten Championship. NU is one of the worst teams in the conference, and has a ways to go to be anywhere near the top handful of teams in the conference.