*** Official Indiana Game Thread ***

Mavric

except for graduate transfers, I think that the transfer portal is risky business. gotta dig deep to find out why a kid is unhappy and in my opinion more often than not, it's the kid. sure there are circumstances where someone better is ahead of them in the depth chart, but most of the time, the kid is the problem. that's what i am seeing tonight play out

12 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Whipple called 3 out of 4 run plays this drive. After the initial first down, 2 penalties resulted in a 1st and 25. He was trying to establish the run, but the crappy o-line and tight ends made mistakes and penalties. 

Whipple is a momentum killer, you know it.

1 minute ago, WWG1_we_GBR said:

except for graduate transfers, I think that the transfer portal is risky business. gotta dig deep to find out why a kid is unhappy and in my opinion more often than not, it's the kid. sure there are circumstances where someone better is ahead of them in the depth chart, but most of the time, the kid is the problem. that's what i am seeing tonight play out

This one gets it.  Transfer portal is mainly filled with losers and mental midgets

• Plus1 1