*** Official Indiana Game Thread ***

Mavric

6 minutes ago, WWG1_we_GBR said:

really not looking for a fight. I didn't qualify my opinion as a sweeping generalization of fact. I will give you if you look at ALL the transfers who dont come with baggage only, then by definition NONE do. however, I want to know what the situation was at the transferor school and have a lot of skepticism when a kid transfers. why is that not fair?

Thompson is a transfer.  Grant is a transfer.  Palmer is a transfer.   It's like all our best players are transfers so it would be weird to try make some bizarre anti-transfer point.   But it's a free country.

• Plus1 1

You’re not paying attention if you don’t see this team playing far better than they have all season. Defense is actually playing with some concentrated passion and discipline against a quick and decent offense. A depleted and sad offensive line is holding up well enough for skill players to make plays, and special teams is vastly improved over last year. I wanted to see our lower string offensive linemen all year and glad we are finally getting to see that and some new blood in there. I’m on HCMJ train until it runs off the tracks. 

• Plus1 4