*** Official Indiana Game Thread ***

Mavric

9 hours ago, huskerfan74 said:

Which is what I have been saying all week long. I even started a topic about it. This game can give this team and coaches the confidence they needed to start believing they can may be make a bowl game. Wisconsin and Iowa are not that good and I feel we can be competitive in the rest of the games if we played like tonight and our offense improved. The only game that can get scary Is at Michigan. Let us hope for the best. GO BIG RED.

We win two in a row...

Major League Winning GIF - Major League Winning Thats Called A Winning  Streak - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, B1GRED said:

Tied for 1st in our division for the first time since August

I think actually wrong.  First priority, Division W/L.  Second, head to head (tiebreaker). Third, B1G standings. Fourth, overall record.  Thus 6 out 7 West standings.

RIGHT NOW, Illini awarded 1st place in West division (Illini vs Bucks or Wolves in CCG)

kSFhrQU.png

3 minutes ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

Actually wrong.  First thing, Division W/L.  Second, B1G standing.  Thus 6 out 7 West standing.

kSFhrQU.png

Sorry bud, but you are wrong. The Division title (standings) is determined by overall Big Ten record, not just Division record. But, NU will need to do much better in the division than they have in recent history. 

• Fire 1

4 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

For some reason, I can't post photos in threads so all I can say is this. Watch Indiana's last drive before half. On their long run play, watch the right side and specifically our number 2. Dude gets held so bad he might now be pregnant. - That drive changed the game, could have cost us the game and the no call was egregious. Never seemed to muss a call on Nebraska for holding. Getting tired of this every game since joining the BIG. Not asking for a benefit. Asking for fair calls on both teams. Nebraska is held every single game in game changing moments and the refs rarely, if ever call it.

Watch the highlight video start at 2:31. First play watch Indiana #51. Textbook holding. 3:06 #51 again, terrible holding, this is the one I was talking about above. Both their 2nd quarter touchdowns should not have happened. 

51 was doing that garbage all night 20:20 mark right in front of the ref too. Nothing to see here…

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
4 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Sorry bud, but you are wrong. The Division title (standings) is determined by overall Big Ten record, not just Division record. But, NU will need to do much better in the division than they have in recent history. 

For some reason, Division W/L was top priority (I was wrong).  Division records are practically worthless except tiebreakers ???

Modify ..... reflect  https://www.espn.com/college-football/standings

LsVpBYo.png

5 hours ago, Scofrosghost said:

51 was doing that garbage all night 20:20 mark right in front of the ref too. Nothing to see here…

I remember that one, I think I even called that out in real time. I'm thinking 51 is who the holding call was on during the tackleception. Which was of course declined. Just garbage that teams constantly get away with that kind of play but if Nebraska's fingers slide outside the numbers, holding is called every time.

• Plus1 1