*** Official Indiana Game Thread ***

Mavric

2 hours ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Watching Judge go for 62 and the crowd booing because they are keeping it away, don't know if I would want to be the pitcher known for all time who gave up a record either.  What are ya known for?  Oh I just gave up the record hr to Aaron Judge.

62 would be a record?

What year is it?

• Fire 1

Sorry, but Nebraska is just broken.  Indiana is going to have 500+ yards against Nebraska, nothing these new coaches will have done in 2 weeks will change that.  Horrible tackling and continued poor line play will doom this team the rest of the year.  Replacement coaches and assistants will not counter the lack of player development or conditioning.  

Indiana 42

Nebraska 31

• Plus1 1

I say we go win the game tonight, and then fire up the grill chuckleshuffle

Carne Asada.. arroz y frijoles... tortillas

Borracho beans been in slow cooker..... flank steak is already marinated and ready for the grill.

How bout we win tonight...... and then we Dine !  :wasted

• Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
9 minutes ago, admo said:

I say we go win the game tonight, and then fire up the grill chuckleshuffle

Carne Asada.. arroz y frijoles... tortillas

Borracho beans been in slow cooker..... flank steak is already marinated and ready for the grill.

How bout we win tonight...... and then we Dine !  :wasted

Tasty meal right there!

• Oh Yeah! 1

48 minutes ago, Torgan said:

Sorry, but Nebraska is just broken.  Indiana is going to have 500+ yards against Nebraska, nothing these new coaches will have done in 2 weeks will change that.  Horrible tackling and continued poor line play will doom this team the rest of the year.  Replacement coaches and assistants will not counter the lack of player development or conditioning.  

Indiana 42

Nebraska 31

It might be the last or one of the last that we win this season…I think that the offense can do enough to control the game. The defense improves some.

It’d be nice to see better play from the special teams as well with respect to field position. Let’s get some decent returns!

We should learn quite a bit about the trajectory of the team  tonight.